Chapter 7: The Alpha Vampire🔞

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻.𝟶𝟸.𝟸𝟶𝟻𝟽
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝟹, 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢, 𝙹𝚎𝚓𝚞 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢

Author's POV

The second phase of the test was over, with Y/N returning to base, Jisoo had ordered Chaeyoung to follow her inside the hangar's office. 

She wondered what the Alpha could want from her but she followed anyway because Jisoo is the leader of the clan. 

As they enter the office, Chaeyoung closed and locked the door behind them before taking a seat in front of her. 

"What do you wish to talk about, my lady?" Chaeyoung asked her and she sighed. 

"So, the one called Chang Y/N has been proven to be uncooperative with this experiment?" She asked her and she nodded.

"Yes, my lady, I don't think he fully understands what love truly is or if he has no interest in it." She answered him. 

"Hmm... If this is the case, that would be very unfortunate for you, according to the agreement that the Queen had made with the humans, if you fail to win his heart in the next month, you will be replaced with someone else that will succeed where you have failed." The Alpha explained to her in a warning tone making Chaeyoung sigh. 

"I promise, I won't let you all down, I will make sure that he's fallen and addicted to me," Chaeyong assured her. 

"We shall see... In the meantime, continue with the tests." Jisoo dismissed her and they both left the office leaving Chaeyoung feeling uneasy as there is little time left. 

Meanwhile, back at the airport, Y/N had successfully made a smooth landing on the runway before taxing back to the hangar. 

From there, a tow truck guided him back inside the hangar where aircrew members proceeded to land protocol, as usual, once the canopy had fully opened, Y/N climbed down the ladder and back on the ground.

However, what he didn't expect was for Chaeyoung to greet him along with three other vampires he's unfamiliar with. 

Feeling unnerved about the situation, he acted calm and greeted Chaeyoung along with the other three despite being strangers to him. 

"You must be Cadet Chang Y/N, correct?" The turtle rabbit vampire asked as she checked him out from head to toe. 

"Yes, miss, that will be me." He simply answered her. 

"Excellent, I've watched you perform today and I must say, you're quite stunning. Only the pilot with the biggest guts in the world would be brave enough to pull those moves." The Alpha complimented him and he thanked her. 

"Oh, forgive me, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Lady Kim Jisoo and I'm the Alpha of the clan and in charge of Skystrike Academy, the Mandu is my younger sister Kim Jennie and the Thai lady is Lalisa Manoban but we call her Lisa, and you've already met Chaeyoung." She introduced herself to him and they bowed.