Chapter 12: Escape

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻.𝟷𝟸.𝟸𝟶𝟻𝟽
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖, 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢, 𝙹𝚎𝚓𝚞 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢

Y/N's POV

Planning my escape isn't going to be easy as Chaeyoung was always constantly keeping an eye on me and it didn't help that she was clingy and flirty as shit.

Always gave me temptations by wearing revealing clothing but I had to keep control of myself or else she'll have all the resources needed to create their doomsday army.

Thankfully at night, Chaeyoung wasn't in the bed with me when I had woken up early in the morning giving me the opportunity to sneak into the hangar and use the computer.

Going into the top-secret archive of the Vampire's biology, I encountered the firewall once again but this time I have the password to bypass it.

"Please insert password to proceed," The Firewall instructed and I plugged in the USB.

"Access granted. Welcome User 0000," It said to me and displayed multiple files.

"Sweet..." I said to myself before digging in and exploring each document.

Processing through each of the files, at first, most of it was old reports and information that didn't prove to be significant.

Looking deeper and deeper into the archives, where things started to get interesting as I came across a file name 'Operation War Mantle', clicking on it, there were quite a few big-sized reports and research notes.

Reading the reports of Operation War Mantle, it appears to be early research of those super soldier troopers that I had seen in the visions.

Apparently, these soldiers are designated as AIT or Advanced Imperial Troopers, they're the result of the breeding between a human male with excellent genes ideal for soldiers and a female vampire.

Not only that, but the Queen is planning to replace all of us with these AIT troopers to eradicate the radioactive monsters crawling over the planet.

Though their intentions sound good at first believe me, the way they're planning to do so isn't as they plan to turn all of the cadets in the academy into their sex slaves.

However, their breeding tools have died out due to old age putting their AIT trooper production in a stalemate for now and I'm the key they need in order for it to continue.

Examining other important intel, it describes the biology of the evolution of Vampires since the asteroid and the Third World War.

According to the reports, David Shoulder's theory has worked as predicted as the Vampires no longer need to consume human blood or practically devour anything to survive.

On the other hand, the hive mind effect has always been a thing for the Queen to control and bring order to her subjects as a civil war had broken out between their races.