Chapter 6: Phase II

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻.𝟶𝟸.𝟸𝟶𝟻𝟽
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚎𝚓𝚞 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢

Y/N's POV

Thankfully, I managed to land back in Skystrike in one piece despite myself being so dizzy and groggy after that strange encounter.

When I arrived back in the hangar, I explained what I had seen but of course, nobody believed me seeing that I was hallucinating or suffering a severe case of altitude sickness.

As of now, Chaeyoung is doing a mental check-up on me to make sure that I was okay and not seeing things that aren't supposed to be there or simply imagining shit.

"So, darling, you're telling me that you saw a flying saucer in the sky?" She asked me as she gave me a skeptical look.

"Yes, I saw it with my very own eyes." I simply answered her and she nodded before typing on her laptop.

"Look, sweetie, there is something that I'm hiding from you... But promise me you won't freak out, alright?" She asked of me and I agreed to make her take a deep breath.

"I'm a vampire." She confessed to me and I had no idea what she was talking about as I'd never heard of vampires before.

Chaeyoung shrugged at how oblivious I am when it comes to legendary creatures, she enlightens me that Vampires are known to be blood-sucking creatures that hunt at night.

This all terrified me but she assured me that Vampires have evolved ever since the Astroid had struck and when the Third World War had begun to wreak havoc and are no longer the monsters we used to see in horror movies or books.

This meant that Vampires no longer require the supply of human blood so they instead fed on cattle blood or conventional food.

But what fascinated me the most is the fact that Vampires are immortal, I found it hard to believe at first until Chaeyoung told me that she was 316 years old.

"Wow... Never thought you were that old..." I said and her eye twitched in anger.

"Are you saying that I'm an old Grandma? Because if you are, I'll make you scream until you take back those words." She threatened me and I pleaded that I didn't mean to insult her.

"Hehe, just to let you know, girls are sensitive about age." She informed me and I nodded.

"Alright, I'm getting off topic, the point is what you likely saw was an unidentified flying object or UFO." She explained to me and I rose an eyebrow before asking what UFOs are.

Chaeyoung shows me her laptop screen displaying the aerial footage of the same UFO that I saw yesterday along with many other vintage photos captured by our ancestors.

Hell, there was even footage of a whole fleet of UFOs flying the skies which petrified me that there is intelligent life out there in space but we don't know their true intentions.