Chapter 11: The Truth

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻.𝟷𝟷.𝟸𝟶𝟻𝟽
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝟹𝟽, 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢, 𝙹𝚎𝚓𝚞 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢

Y/N's POV

"What do you mean?" I asked her and she gave me a blank stare which started to creep me out.

"Ever since you started in the academy, you're skills and persistence have grabbed the attention of Queen Lee Jieun I, before the asteroid and the war occurred, we were cursed to feed on human blood for survival making it impossible to find a husband but now, we don't require blood, hell we don't even need to feed on anything nowadays. Amazing how evolution is." She explained to me and I raised an eyebrow.

Chaeyoung gives me an evil smirk before pinning me to the chair and revealing her hidden fangs and I started to freak out.

Scared for my life, I tried to struggle out of her grip but with her inhuman strength, there was no way to escape from her.

"However, finding a suitable mate is hard nearly all the men had been wiped out and all that was left is mostly scraps. Not nearly strong physically and mentally for an eternal relationship. But that's not the case with you... With you're personality and traits ideal for us, of course, you cannot let that slip by and I'm certainly not going to let that happen with you." Chaeyoung disturbingly said to me like a lovesick woman.

Observing her aggressive behavior and tone, it was clear that she was willing to go all ways to ensure that I'm hers forever.

"But that's not the only reason... With our DNA combined, we can breed the perfect child that would outperform even the most capable soldiers and pilots in the academy, we can eradicate those mutated abominations out there, just imagine, darling, we could finally have peace on this planet." She said to me in a sadistic tone.

Acting like an insane supervillain explaining their sick-minded plans, it really shows the consequences of greed as it turns everyone evil and mad, and Vampires aren't an exception.

Now, I fully understand the intentions of Chaeyoung and her race, Doctor Shoulder had tried to stop this from happening but unfortunately, it was too late.

"What's the matter baby~?! I feel as if you're questioning me~." She asked me and I sighed before pushing her off of me.

"You're mad, Chaeyoung, absolutely mad, if you think I'll marry not to mention impregnate you to give birth to super soldiers, you're more than wrong," I replied to her and she shook her head.

"Oh, darling, how disappointing... It seems like I'll have them do a demonstration. I think it's time to begin the final phase of your test. Don't you agree~?" She proposed to me and I nodded.

"Hmph. Fine." I answered her and she smiled.

After that heated argument between myself and Chaeyoung, I gathered my thoughts about our fight and suspicions started to come up.