Chapter 13: Overthrown

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻.𝟷𝟹.𝟸𝟶𝟻𝟽
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊

Y/N's POV

It's been nearly half an hour on my flight to the Kingdom of China, honestly, I have no clue or idea where the palace could be located and it doesn't help that I'm nearly out of fuel.

Too bad I didn't fully fuel her up, but time wasn't on my side, so I had no choice but to get as much fuel as possible.

Most of China is nothing but country and grasslands before Beijing and Shanghai prospered here until WMD turned the cities into rubble.

Looking at the fuel indicator, the tank was nearly empty and it didn't look good as I can't see any places to land at all.

Suddenly, my IFF was going off meaning that unknown aircraft are approaching my position, and I got a visual of two J-11 Flanker-Bs intercepting.

"Attention, unidentified aircraft, you're trespassing in Chinese airspace! Leave now or we will open fire!" One of the Chinese pilots warned me.

"Wait, I'm not a bandit! Lady Kim Jisoo sent me to talk to Zhao Xiaotang! I'm Cadet Chang Y/N of Skystrike Academy." I explained to them.

"He's right, Razor team! He's our special guest, escort him back to base." I hear their AWACS informed them.

"Roger that, Argus, Y/N, follow us, will get you back to base!" One of the Chinese pilots instructed me and I followed their tail.

Once we got back to their airstrip, ATC gives me the green light to land on the runway and I lowered the landing gear and extended the wings.

However, the hydraulics had malfunctioned and the front landing gear didn't extend out putting me in a dangerous situation.

"Ah, damn, ATC, the front landing gear didn't extend out, I'm going to come in hot!" I warned them.

"Roger, attempt belly landing!" ATC instructed me and slowly dropped altitude as I approached the runway.

Making contact with the pavement, I felt a jolt coming from the impact and I was still sliding at about 50 miles per hour.