Chapter 10: Message

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻.𝟷𝟷.𝟸𝟶𝟻𝟽
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖, 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢, 𝙹𝚎𝚓𝚞 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢

Y/N's POV

Today's schedule is going to train up for the final phase of my test, I have absolutely no clue what they have in mind for me but preparing myself for the day will be the best thing to do for now.

Chaeyoung wasn't there when I woke up from last night's events with Sana, when I got out to the living room I found a plate of fried rice and bacon on the table along with a note.

"Sorry that I had left the dorm unannounced, I tried to wake you up but you were fast asleep so I decided to just let you rest up from last night and I enjoyed that btw... Anyway, you'll be alone for the day as I needed to talk to Lady Jisoo and the other girls about some important business. Have a good day, baby~! I love you~!"

Chuckling at the note, I ate the breakfast that she had prepared for me and got myself dressed up for the day.

Once I was done getting ready for a long day of training and flying, I leave the dorm and walked to the hangar.

Arriving at the hangar, everyone was busy doing their job duties as the crew chiefs were busy performing routine maintenance on my SU-57 and ensuring it was flight worthy.

"Oh, hey, Y/N, got some bad news, looks like your bird is going to be out for a while... One of the engine components in engine one is burnt out and it'll take a while until the replacement parts arrive. We apologize for the inconvenience." One of the crew chiefs informed me and I nodded.

"Aight, no worries... I'll have to use a different bird today," I assured him.

"Right, you'll be using one of the antique fighters today, I'll be waiting at hangar 37." He informed me and I thanked him before leaving the hangar.

Walking down to hangar 37, it's one of the oldest hangars we have in the academy as it housed vintage aircraft that we first used when the academy was founded.

However, I can't shake the feeling that I'm being stalked by someone but when I scanned my surroundings there was nobody around.

Shrugging it off as it's probably my imagination, I walked to hangar 37 and I had to manually open the doors by hand as there are no door controls.

Once I got inside the hangar, it was full of fighters covered in cloth to protect them from dust, there were a lot of choices I have here since nobody really flies them and this whole collection is nearly forgotten.

Turning on the lights to illuminate the hangar, I have a look around and despite being covered I can tell these fighters date back to the Cold War Era when two of the biggest nations nearly went full-out nuclear warfare.

How unfortunate that in the end, the world really ended up turning against one another, nations that were once brothers fought one another.

The destruction was off the charts to the point where some regions of the world don't even exist anymore. Australia and New Zealand along with many islands of Oceania we're wiped out by nuclear warheads.