~The Story of the Mysterious Bucky Barnes~

Previously on "Worth Fighting For"

Ivy heard a knock on the door, and looked up confused knowing she wasn't expecting company.

She slowly got up to go look through the peephole on the door and saw a strange man standing outside the door. She sighed and decided to ignore him but he was persistent with the knocking.

"Hello!?" the man says from the other side of the door.

"I-I'm not sure if you're home, but my name is Eduardo Mohamed...Enrieta-Maria's biological father." He says causing Ivy's heart to briefly stop.

"...I know you used to foster Enrieta, and that you adopted her...can I please come in? I just want to talk..."

It took Ivy a minute but she slowly opened the door and saw him...the man who lost all rights to Enrieta all those years ago.

"Hi there, are you Miss. Ivy Lee?"

"Yes, please...come in..." Ivy said shocked to see the man there.

~~~~~

"You know...there is another reason I'm here today..."

"And that is?" Ivy asked already having a feeling what direction the man had been going.

"So, I've been watching the news...and there's a little girl who's been missing..."

"Yeah..."

"And she looks exactly like Enrieta-Maria when she was that age...You wouldn't happen to know anything about that little girl would you?" Eduardo asked.

"You see...Enrieta-Maria as I said had a mind of her own...remember how I told you about that boy she fell in love with?"

"Yeah..."

"After She got married at 21...about a year and some change later she found out she was pregnant, and that's when things between her and her husband began to fall apart so she soon moved back in with me, and divorced him...months later Enrieta gave birth to a healthy baby girl in the back of a taxi cab..."

"What was her name?"

"Ivory Lee..."

"Okay...so if I'm following you correctly...Ivory Lee was..."

"...IS Enrieta's missing daughter...so to answer your question, yes that's Enrieta's daughter and she's still missing."

~~~~~

"So where is she now?"

"I'm still trying to figure that one out myself...I don't know where she is..."

"She's the only thing I have left of Enrieta-Maria...we have to find her..." Eduardo says to the woman.