~Long Distance~

*Bucky's Nightmare*

"Welcome back Sergeant Barnes..." says the voice of Arnim Zola standing over Bucky. The second Bucky hears the voice everything that happened...came back to him, he could remember. Zola had found a way to recapture Bucky from beyond the grave, something Bucky feared the most...

"No...I won't be involved in your sick political agenda this time Zola...I've changed...where's Ivory!?" Bucky yelled looking around. He was back in Zola's underground Hydra base, and the metallic arm had still been attached to his body...nothing new there.

It was a miracle he could remember so well. Just by how fatigued he felt, Bucky knew he had to have been programmed as the soldier more than a few times by now...he remembered everything from the fall, to Steve trying to save him, to being frozen for 70 years, but in all this he definitely didn't forget about his child.

"We've been working towards some great things with Ivory...The procedure has already started..." Zola says staring down at the man.

"Zola, you got about five seconds to tell me where my child is befor-"

"I'm sorry, but the procedure has already begun, once I'm through with little Ivory she will be a complete carbon copy of you! Maybe even better! You know what they say Sergeant Barnes...The more the merrier!"

"Daddy!" Bucky heard Ivory yell. He couldn't figure out where Ivory had been but he heard her crying out for help somewhere within the four walls of that prison.

"Daddy, help me!" Ivory yelled again.

"Zola...what the hell did you do to my kid?"

"It is too late now Sergeant Barnes...You're about 2 years too late."

"No...give me my kid back!" Bucky yelled pushing through all of Zola's men, but they all hanged up on Bucky in an attempt to stop him from reaching Ivory.

Bucky tries his best to fight off all of Zola's men so he could get to Ivory...

"Daddy, please help me!" Ivory yelled.

"Don't worry Ivory Daddy's...coming..." Bucky slurred starting to slow down. It wasn't long until Bucky realized he's been given a sedative.

"Put him back on ice...he knows too much..." Zola says as all of his men take Bucky to the Cryogenic freezer.

"N-No, you can't do th-this..." Bucky said getting off the table to search for the sound of Ivory's voice. It wasn't long before he collapsed, and knocked a load of surgical supplies onto the floor around him.

"No...pl-please..." Bucky pleaded with Zola as he menacingly watched Bucky struggle.

"Daddy! I need you!" Ivory shouted, Bucky still looking around for the sound of her voice with the little consciousness he had left to spare.

"It's okay babyd-doll...D-Daddy's coming."

~~~End of Nightmare~~~

Wednesday
July 27, 2016
8:55 AM
~~~~~

"No...please..." Bucky mumbled in his sleep, Shuri watching the man profusely sweat.