~Free~

Sunday
October 30, 2016
1:30 PM
~~~~~

"Yayo, Yayo, Yayo!"

"Ayo...I'm Ayo Ivory." Ayo chuckled at the girl. Ayo decided to take Ivory for the day, while she mentally tried to prepare herself for Bucky's trial run later on in the night.

Ayo had taken Ivory with her to the medical center so she could sit and assess Bucky's mental state before the trial was due to begin later on that night. While Ayo had been doing that, Ivory sat beside Bucky's cryo chamber coloring and drawing pictures.

"Look Yayo, Look!" Ivory said running up to the woman.

"What is it Peach?" Ayo chuckled referring to the nickname Bucky had given the girl.

"I-It's me, Shi-Shi and Yayo." Ivory says showing Ayo one of her many drawings.

"AYO..." Ayo chuckled trying to correct the child.

"You like it Yayo?" Ivory asks making the woman laugh.

"I love it Peach."

"Tank you..."

"Did you make anything else?"

"Uh-yeah! I-I make me...A-And Daddy." Ivory continued as she proudly showcased her second drawing to Ayo.

"Very beautiful. Your daddy will love it...he'll love them all." Ayo chuckled looking at Ivory's small drawings hung around the room. Ayo and Shuri figured it would be something reassuring for Bucky to wake up to.

Ivory frowned at her drawing and then looked back over at Bucky's frozen figure.

"Peach? You okay?"

"Uh-huh..." Ivory mumbles to herself before going to sit beside Bucky.

"You sure?"

"Uh-huh..." Ivory replied, tears already rolling down her cheeks as she laid her head on the glass of Bucky's cryo chamber.

"Hey now...don't you cry little one..." Ayo says slowly going to accompany Ivory on the floor. It hurt Ayo's heart to see that girl so upset without Bucky around.

Ayo hoped and prayed that everything would go right during this next trial run...not only for Bucky, but for Ivory.

"You know he won't be like this forever right?" Ayo says to Ivory.

"Yeah...I-I want m-my Daddy." Ivory says wiping her eyes.

"And you will have him back...soon."

~~~~~
9:00 PM
~~~~~

"You are sure Sergeant Barnes is ready?" T'Challa says looking between Ayo and Shuri, and Okoye.

After Ayo expressed a sudden interest in attempting another round of trials for Bucky, the four of them immediately got together to discuss it.

"How do we know he is stable enough?" Okoye asks.

"Well the truth is...none of us really know how stable he is..." Ayo sighs. "But I think we should give it a try...you never know, he may surprise us."