~Louisiana Family~

Wednesday
August 31, 2016
12:30 PM
~~~~~

"So wait...you mean to tell me they're still out there trying to get to her?" Nat asked confused as she sat staring at the laptop the pair borrowed from Sam.

"So remember when Bucky called last month to speak to Ivory, and I told you what he said about German Special forces?"

"Yeah..." Nat says confused.

"Well I did a little bit more digging, and I just found out that they're not the only ones looking for her..."

"I don't understand...Why Can't they just back the hell off, and leave her be!?" Natasha says frustrated.

"Just look at the article..."

"I really don't want to, but if you insist..." Natasha sighed staring at the computer screen.

She read the article's headline and it read:

"Bucharest Community Joins together to aid in Search for Missing girl Who Disappeared at Birth"

"What the hell..." Nat whispers to herself.

"See, what'd I tell you!? Keep reading...you'll see which part I'm talking about." Steve sighs. Natasha eyes continued to scan the article until she hits the key information that changed the whole game.

"It says, 'Search conducted by Ivy Lee...a Local in the Bucharest area who claims to have been the grandmother of the missing child. Lee claims that the infant disappeared at the hands of her daughter, Enrieta-Maria Cristian-Lee who passed away shortly after the infant's disappearance..' Oh my gosh..." Nat said looking at Steve.

"Go on, Keep reading..." Steve says.

"It goes on to say 'Allegedly two years prior to the search, the young infant was never found by law enforcement, and the case went cold and the infant ended up being assumed dead...' So here's what I don't understand..." Nat says chuckling and shaking her head.

"So...Ivory's alleged grandmother really didn't put in that much work to find Ivory when she was a baby...so now that her face pops up in the news all of a sudden Grandmom and the whole student body wants to go looking for her?"

"Yep, sounds about right..." Steve says. "They're a bunch of idiots...so I say all this to say...they have to be teaming up with the grandmother. They probably figured if there was family looking for her too, that would flush her out into the public eye, also flushing Bucky out of hiding..." Steve concluded.

"The last line says 'Lee refuses to put the search to rest until the child is either found or turned in' Well that sure as hell isn't going to happen." Natasha says earning a laugh from Steve.

"Yeah seriously...I know it sounds awful but Ivory's not going anywhere, I wouldn't allow it." Steve says.

"Yeah, before you know it, we'll be handing her back to Bucky..." Steve says sighing.

"We're not going to talk about that day..." Nat says chuckling, looking at Steve.

"Yeah I try not to think about it...it's going to be hard..."