Stripper⚠️

At the point, the whole book is smut lmao. And, what's your favourite song in TXT'S new album?? Mine is Devil By The Window, all of them overdid themselves this era! Top Hannie   ( Just this once. ) 
- Stripper AU
---
  Joshua was one of the most famous strippers is Pledis Club. Basically everyone went there just to see him. He was so popular that the club made a whole event every Friday just for him. It was to decide who will get to have sex with Joshua that day, and did Joshua like it? No.

  He felt used, he felt like a slut. But it was the only way to earn money for his mother who was currently in a hospital bed, in desperate need of a miracle. 

  He had to put up with some of the weirdest kinky shit ever. Some people peed in his mouth, even when he didn't like it. And even choking him to the point where he almost fainted one time from lack of oxygen.

  " Everyone, let's take a round of applause for the one and only Hong Jisoo! " And saying the crowd went insane was an understatement. But, can we blame them? It was Hong Jisoo after all.

  Joshua put on his fake smile, waving to everyone under the stage. He could see hungry eyes, eyes that don't want him, but want his body. Some tried grabbing his foot, which made him slip a couple of times which he mentally cursed those people

  Joshua went on with his performance. Dancing on a pole, and doing some disgusting moves which he couldn't understand how the crowd liked. He even had to choose some people to the stage to give lap dances, and most of them tried to take advantage of that and kiss him which he tried to shake off with a laugh but inside, he was a second away from telling the person to fuck off.

  And now it was time for his least favourite part... " Now, it's time to choose the lucky person who gets to go in a room with it! " The owner announced, smirking at the end. Joshua hated that the owner referred to him as "it", he just hated the owner generally.
---

  Jeonghan was looking forward to get drunk today, which obviously didn't go as planned because of his two dumbass friends,  Mingyu and Soonyoung who asked him to drive them home after.

  He watched Joshua performed with sparkling eyes, the way he moved was amazing to Jeonghan. So when he heard that someone got to be with Joshua for the night, he participated. He didn't think he'll have a chance to win, since thousands of people fall for the Hong Jisoo.

  "Now... The time everyone has been waiting for, who will be the lucky person today? Will it be you? Number 13, congrats! " Jeonghan had to clean his non existent glasses to check if it was really right. 

  " Are you going to come with me or no~? " A man suddenly said from behind. " Show me the way. " Jeonghan probably sounded more confident than he was inside. 

  Joshua swung a door open, letting Jeonghan into the room. The room was full of kinky shit, nothing Jeonghan and Joshua were not unfamiliar with. Joshua expected many things Jeonghan would do but definitely not pin him to a wall and started stripping him, many would have started very awkwardly but surprisingly, he was enjoying it for once.

  In no time, Joshua was naked, but what confused him was that the other wasn't. Should I start stripping him, or does he not want me to? Joshua thoughts were soon disrupted by Jeonghan bending him down onto a table nearby. 

  Jeonghan was hesitant to do this at first but got into the moment. He first put on nipple clamps on the other, making Joshua moan at the sudden pleasure.

  Joshua felt the rim of Jeonghan's cock in the his pants, and clenched around nothing making him whine. " If you want my cock, beg for it. You're wrong if you think you're getting it so easily."  Jeonghan said, making Joshua whine once again.

  Jeonghan carefully put lube around the other's hole, and slid a vibrator into him, turning the intensity to 5. " P-please~ " Jeonghan was just going to give in to him right there but he remembered what he wanted to do and decided to stick with his original plan, so he turned the vibrator up to a 7.

  " P-please! JEONGHAN! " Joshua screamed. " Yes? " Jeonghan stood there smiling at the other. " I-I want your cock, please..." Joshua pleaded, tears running down his cheeks. " Since you asked so nicely, you can get it. But first... " Jeonghan took out the vibrator and put on a cock ring on Joshua's cock. 

  The only sounds heard in the room were skin slapping and Joshua's occasionally moans. They didn't care how long they were doing this, they were too into the moment. " C-cum... Please... " Joshua was surprised he could even manage to form words. " Wait for a moment, I still can go on a little longer, okay? " Jeonghan said, and continued.

  " Please... Jeonghan, PLEASE! " Joshua screamed, unable to go on any longer because of the overstimulation. Jeonghan took out the ring, " you can cum now. " and Joshua did as said. The two were in each other arms which they decided to stay a little longer. 

  Hope you guys like this! I cannot stop talking about TXT'S new album, they really nailed it this era! 

  I met the devil by the window traded my life, temptation touched my tongue spread the wings of desire...