Desperate⚠️

Sorry for not posting, I have been really stressed since my exams are in 2 weeks. I will try to update whenever I can, but I cannot guarantee it will be frequent. I hope you guys understand.

Minghao was desperate. He was desperate for Jun's touch. Jun haven't touched him in a week and it was getting on Minghao's nerves, so he came up with a plan.

  " Hey, babe~ Wanna go out? " Jun asked his boyfriend. " Oh sorry, I was already planning to go out with Wonwoo. I have to go now, bye! " Minghao left the house, grinning when he was out of Jun's sight.

  Jun didn't think much of it as it was normal for Minghao to hang out with the other members so he just scrolled through Instagram.

- 5:42p.m.-

  " Babe~ You there? " Jun called for Minghao. " Mhm... Do you need anything? " Minghao asked, not taking his eyes off his phone. " Do you want to go out and eat dinner with me? " " No, I'm not hungry. You go ahead... " " You sure? Do you need me to takeaway some food for you? " Jun worriedly asked. " Im fine, I promise. " "... Alright. " Jun closed the door.

  Was Minghao hungry? Yes. But right now, he just want his boyfriend's touch, he missed it and would do anything to get it at this point.

-The Next Day-

  It was currently Day 2 of Minghao's " plan ". They had a concert today and he had to admit, Jun's outfit was making him look sexyyyyyyy.

  They were backstage, Minghao was pretending to sleep on Wonwoo's shoulder. He could feel Jun piercing lazers through him ( So was Mingyu ). 

  " 10 MORE MINUTES UNTIL WE GO ON STAGE! MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS READY! " The leader, Seungcheol/S.coups yelled, startling Minghao. 

- During The Concert-

Minghao was being awfully close to Wonwoo the whole concert. But every time he take a glance to see Jun, It was always the same happy smile. It was really starting to piss Minghao off now.

  But what Minghao didn't see was, whenever he turned away, the glare he would receive from Jun. 
----------------------------------------------------------
  They had went to a fansign, Minghao decided to just scrap the plan as he saw it wasn't working. But he was feeling really tired and just clung onto the nearest person to him. 

  " Hello, how are you? " Minghao asked a fan while signing the fan's album. "I think there's something wrong with my eyes... " " What is it?! Do you need me to call a staff? " Minghao obliviously asked. " I just can't take them off you. " The fan grinned. " You got me there. " Minghao chuckled at the fan's flirting.

  In Jun's eyes, it was something very different. He say Minghao and the fan hands touching and they were laughing. For the millionth time today, he felt a spark of jealousy. 

- In The Car -

  Since Minghao was exhausted just like the other members, he found himself falling asleep on Dk's shoulder. Jun had to resist the urge to just drag Minghao out of the car and kiss him right now and then.

  " Boys, we reached. You guys have no schedule tomorrow so get some rest. " Their manager said, waking up all of them.

  And when Jun heard that, he quickly dragged Minghao out of the car and into their room. Everything was escalating too fast for the younger, Minghao knew his plan worked, and he was excited but scared.
----------------------------------------------------------
  " Strip. And I wouldn't dare to tease if I were you. " And Minghao worked fast to get all the clothes off his body. " Eager, huh? "

  Minghao was tied to the bed, blindfolded while his boyfri- Daddy was staring at him like it was a masterpiece.

  " You think I didn't notice you teasing me, baby~? " Jun slipped a vibrator inside the younger's hole and setting it to the first level making Minghao whine. 

  *SLASH* Minghao felt a piece of leather hitting his stomach. " Count. If you miss a number, thats an extra 5.

*SLASH*

"One."

*SLASH*

"Two. "

*SLASH*

"Three"

*SLASH*

" F- Four... "

*SLASH*

"F- Five... "

  And all the way twenty. Minghao was in tears, it hurts so much but he felt so good...

  Jun started stroking the younger's cock, making the younger go crazy in pleasure. " P-Please slower... D - Daddy. " Despite the younger's begs and pleads, Jun went faster.

  " D - daddy... " And Jun stopped, making Minghao whine as he was close to coming. 

  Jun went to take an item out of the black box, revealing a... Cock ring.

  " D-daddy... Please n- no ringggg.. " Jun just ignored him and started stroking him even faster, occasionally spanking the younger. 

  Minghao felt Jun stop, making him let out a sigh of relief. Until, Jun set the vibrator to the max, milking Minghao dry.

  Im was cringing writing thiss.