Late⚠️

I just started and I already broken my promise of posting daily. 😭

"Shua, I'm going out with S.coups. " Joshua was working the whole day, and Jeonghan felt lonely. Thats when Seungcheol agreed to go out with him.

      " Okay, where are you guys going? " Joshua asked, not taking his eyes off the computer. " We're planning on going out for lunch and then going to the arcade. " " Alright, be back before 4. And I'm serious, Hannie. You know what happened the last time you came home late. " Joshua sternly said, narrowing his eyes at his boyfriend.

      Jeonghan just groaned and went out, holding hands with S.coups. Fortunately, Joshua wasn't there to see.

    -3:12pm-

     " C'mon! Lets go play basketball, I bet I can beat you! " Seungcheol dragged Jeonghan's hand to the basketball game. " Seungcheol, I have to go, its getting late. " " Are you scared you're going to lose? " Seungcheol knew how to tempt Jeonghan. " WHAT! NO, I WILL PROVE TO YOU I CAN BEAT YOU!" Jeonghan quickly started the game, forgetting about the time.

      By the time they finished 4 rounds of basketball, it was already 4:24pm. When Jeonghan realised, his eyes went wide.

      fuck fuck fuck. I won't be able to walk for another 2 days. Jeonghan thought, as he dragged Seungcheol to the car. 

     When Jeonghan opened the door, he trembled in fear. He felt his knees go weak. Joshua was sitting on the bed, a whip, vibrator, rope and his least favourite.... A blindfold.

      " You disobeyed my orders. You know what to do. Strip.
" Joshua said, his voice deep as fuck which sent shivers to Jeonghan's spine. But seeing Joshua's glare, he quickly got to work.

      He was tied to the bed, blindfolded with a vibrator set to the lowest inside him. " You're such a slut. " The only thing Jeonghan could do was whine. He wanted more, he needed more. 

      " D- daddy~ " "Did I say you can talk?! " Joshua gave a hard slap to Jeonghan's ass. Joshua took out the vibrator which made Jeonghan whine at the emptiness. " You're no funn " Joshua flipped the other over, giving fast paced slaps on Jeonghan's ass which bruised quite badly. 

     Joshua put some lube on his cock and started to tease Jeonghan's hole, Jeonghan was getting irritated by the teasing. " JUST PUT IT IN. FUCK. " " Such a needy slut. " And Joshua rammed his cock inside Jeonghan making the oder scream. 

    The only sound that could be heard in the room was Jeonghan's moans and skin slapping. And Jeonghan came for the 3rd time.

    The two fell onto the bed, exhausted. They fell asleep, cuddling each other.

    The next morning

    " Morning guys. "
Joshua said, grabbing some pancakes made my Mingyu. " Hey hyung. Can you keep it down next time? I could barely sleep. " Wonwoo said, playing a recording he took of them last night. " YAH! COME HERE RIGHT NOW BRAT! " 

 Hellooooo! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Stay healthy.