Workplace ⚠️

Happy New Years! Goodbye, 2022 and Hello 2023! Bottom Wonu because I love it, who doesn't?

  Wonwoo has been Mingyu's secretary for 2 years. And over the 2 years, the two had made many memories together, and went through hardships together too. Did they have feelings for each other? They don't even know. It has been a rumour in the office when Wonwoo was hired. 

  " Sir, these are the files you wanted from Mr. Yoon. He wish to schedule a meeting with you tomorrow at 6am. " Wonwoo placed the files on Mingyu's desk. " Alright, thank you Wonwoo." 

--------------------------------------------------------------

  " Soooo, how's your relationship with the boss??? " Wonwoo's co-worker, Minghao teased.  "sigh,  how many times do I have to tell you? We aren't dating. And this is a workplace, not your gossip girl club. " Wonwoo left, getting annoyed at the conversation.

  " Wonwoo, can you come to my office for a second? " Mingyu came out of his office. " Yes, sir. " Wonwoo answered.

  " Do you think they're gonna make out? " Another worker, Seungkwan grinned at Vernon. " Of course, what else? " 

  " BOO SEUNGKWAN AND HANSOL. Get back to work, if I hear anyone talking about this stupid rumour, I will not hesitate to fire them. " Mingyu yelled, when he heard The two's conversation. 

  " Yes boss. " The two said in unison. " Good. "
--------------------------------------------------------------

  " How long do you still want to keep this relationship a secret? " Mingyu asked. " ..." Wonwoo didn't answer. " Answer me. Jeon Wonwoo. Or do you want to finish what we started yesterday?" Mingyu smirked. " I- I don't know... I'm just scared of what they'll think of me, especially my parents! " Wonwoo said, scared of the threat Mingyu gave.

  " Anyways, why were you with Minghao just now? Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? He flirts with everyone he talks to, sometimes touch them! " Mingyu said in frustration. " He didn't flirt with me or touch me, don't worry. It's just about the rumour... " The other defended. " I'll let it slide this time. I don't want to see you with him ever again, and thats an order. Now shoo! "

   " Hello~ It seems like you can walk, i just lost 15,000 won because of you. " Minghao touched Wonwoo's arms, smirking. " Plea-" Wonwoo got cut off.

  " Mr.Xu, please keep things professional in this workplace. I also need to speak to Wonwoo about our upcoming events. So may you please excuse him? " Mingyu appeared out of the blue. " Yes, boss. " Minghao left the two.

 --------------------------------------------------------------

  " What do you think you're doing?! You just disrespected my order! " Mingyu yelled. " It's not a big deal, Mingyu... You're acting like I had sex with him or something..." Wonwoo rolled his eyes. " I'm getting sick of you today, Wonwoo. " Mingyu walked over to his desk that he never lets anyone see, not even Wonwoo. And he took out... a whip. It made Wonwoo trying to run away, but unfortunately was held back by Mingyu.

  " I suggest you to behave if you don't want to make your punishment worse. " Mingyu pushed the other onto his table, making Wonwoo yelp. And 5 seconds later, Wonwoo had his pants and underwear off him.

" You know what to do. "

*SLASH*
"O-one"

*SLASH*
" T-Two"

*SLASH*
"ThREE!"

*SLASH*
" FOUR FUCK! "

*SLASH*
" AH FIVE! "

   Mingyu decided to go easy on him and only gave him 10. But he went to his drawer to get another thing.

  A vibrator.

  He slipped the vibrator inside Wonwoo, " You're lucky everyone is out for lunch or everyone could've heard us. " And Mingyu left right after.  " Fuck, this will hurt when I sit. " Wonwoo mumbled when he tried to stand up straight. 

  " Cheolieee!! Where have you been?" Wonwoo back hugged Scoups, pouting." I wanted to surprise you but it seems like you surprised me! " He chuckled, turning around to hug Wonwoo back.

  " So... How's Dino? If you dare hurt my baby, I will literally slice off your throat!" Wonwoo asked. " Look~" Scoups showed him a ring on his finger. " Congrats! When's the wedding? " " Next month, we're only allowing 80 people so you can't come, sorry... " " It's fine, my boyfriend won't let me go too." Wonwoo chuckled. 

  Mingyu was piercing lazers to Wonwoo's back. But decided to let it slide since it is his childhood friend, but he still felt jealous by how they were so close. 

  " I should get gOI- AH! " Wonwoo felt an extreme vibration. " Are you okay?! Do you need me to take you to the doctor or something?! " Scoups held Wonwoo up. " I'm okay. I need to go to the toilet, please excuse me. "

  " Mingyu, turn it of- AH! "" What were you saying? " Mingyu teased, playing around with the controller.  " Behave. You're lucky I let it slide this time. If you do behave, you'll get a reward when we get home. "

  The whole day was basically torture for Wonwoo. The vibrator would go from 1 to 10 or 10 to 1. But he made sure to be aware with who he was hanging out with and only talked to someone if it's about work.

  " C'mon Wonwoo, let's go home. It's late, and you still have a reward waiting for you. " Mingyu smirked. Hearing that, Wonwoo quickly packed up his belongings and got to the car. 

  " Bedroom, and strip. " Mingyu commanded, putting his and Wonwoo's bags down. 
--------------------------------------------------------------

  " You were a good boy just now. I'll give you what you want now. " Mingyu took off his pants and started stretching Wonwoo. " P-Please just put it in! " Wonwoo yelled in pleasure. 

  Listening to Wonwoo, Mingyu put his cock inside Wonwoo, thrusting in a very fast pace. The only thing that could be heard in the room was Wonwoo's moans and Mingyu's grunts. 

  " Kneel. " And Wonwoo obeyed, taking Mingyu's cock into his mouth and started bobbing his head. 

  In the end, Wonwoo came twice while Mingyu came once.

  " Go to sleep, babe. You don't have to go to work tomorrow. " Mingyu smiled at his boyfriend.
--------------------------------------------------------------

  I realised that all my stories have literally the same smut scenes. I really do not know how to write smut. I lost motivation halfway writing this, so the ending was really really really rushed.