"its still only afternoon here, ten is going back to his hometown, so just like a farewell party, Johnny is going to meet his parents for the first time too so he's anxious very" Johuua paused for a second and his eyes became big like a saucer "shouldn't you be sleeping" it was 4am KST and Seokmin had been pulling his third night-study session in a row, the amount of caffeine in his blood won't let him close his drooping eyes  anytime soon.

Seokmin nervously chucked, poking his tongue to the corner of his cheeks causing his chin dimple to pop out, '"well, the prof kinda bombarded with assignments and i need to prepare a questionnaire for an interview tomorrow, which is technically in 3 hours so i better get back to it" he pushed back the round glasses from the nose of his bridge as he said.

Joshua sighed, nothing he says would get past his stubborn boyfriend"make sure to rest tomorrow though, okay baby?" Seokmin hated how weak he still gets for the term of endearment.

"Hmm, love ya"

"Love ya more"

----------

-----major time skip-------

-----------------------

2 years.... That's how long it had been since Joshua called Seokmin to tell him that he won't be back for another year, apparently he got the opportunity to become assistant teacher for practice and it was too good for his resume to let it go.

Seokmin didn't protest, he never did, he didn't say anything when their weekly calls reduced to monthly, he didn't say anything when he graduated and Joshua wasn't there to give him flowers, he didnt say anything when Joshua missed Seokmin's calls on his birthday,too busy celebrating with his friends there.

Seokmin forgave him not like he could do otherwise. They were still in a relationship right? He hopes so, distance make heart grow fonder, Seokmin believed.

Love just simply is, it can't be enforced on someone and when it happens, it's natural, you cannot control it, you don't need too in between two lovers it's the passion, no matter the distance, the thought of someone you like even if they are not with you at the moment makes you feel alive.

This kept their bond strong.

Events wrought changes to all as time sprinted by. During the two years period
Soonyoung had officially moved into Jihoon's apartment so Seokmin shifted to the dorms for the time being.

Jun and The8 were gonna permanently shift to China in Jun's hometown after the younger graduates as well.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol had returned, much to their plight of leaving Joshua alone, but Jeonghan's mom condition not being the best, he suggested then to go back before.

Also they were making plans to get married before winter ends.

Strong love throughout the college years and now, though they are not the cliche childhood sweethearts, it's just that that  neither of them have ever clicked so much with someone in their lives, soulmates for real.

Seokmin was formatting his goal alongside Mingyu who was consistently sharing the same ideas.

After celebrating Chan's birthday at a mall, they decided to hang around at Jihoon's.