twelve ~

🎶:Fallin all in you
by Shawn Mendes

Beep beep beep

Seokmin switched off the alarm. He didn't want to go to college today again. "Ugh am not ready to face him" he complained to no one. Today he had agreed to hangout with Jeonghan, jun and The8 but Joshua decided to tag along too and that's what Seokmin is worried about.

He doesn't know why he's avoiding Joshua. It's probably because whenever the he is faced with the older, he blushes like crazy, heart's tempo becomes weird, he wants to hug the hell out of the older and just be with him. And that's it that's the reason he's avoiding Joshua. Seokmin definitely doesn't want to look ridiculous in front of someone he suddenly came to like..

And he's not even sure. He had told everything to jeonghan and all he could do was listen and say how stupid it was.

"Hyung for real just help me escape this once" Seokmin pleaded Jeonghan while they were waiting for the junhao couple and Joshua to come. They all had planned to hangout at Taeyong's cafe.

Jeonghan looked at the guy cutely clinging on him and let out a chuckle at how childish he was being. He just thought it's funny , "you just like him it's no big deal, why don't you tell him instead of avoiding him like a plague, you can't just stay away from him forever right."

"Hmph as if it's that easy, what do you want me to do? Just go straight up to him and say I LIKE YOU and you think he won't find me weird?" Seokmin snorted letting go of his hyung.

"Who likes whom?"

Seokmin shivered knowing exactly whose voice is was.

Joshua, jun and Minghao came.

"Ooo little Seokmin likes someone hehe"
Jun said jokingly not leaving Minghao's grip as they walked towards the two.

Seokmin took a quick glance at Joshua. Oh how good he looks right now. Wait this is not the time for that he thought.

"Something...um came up I'll see you guys later byee" he ran away. Again.

"No you are not going anywhere." Jeonghan said holding Seokmin's arm. He knew very well why the younger was acting like this but he just loves to tease him so why not.

"Ahhh~ Hyung pleasee" seokmin whined cutely still clinging onto jeonghan a bit.

Joshua couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Okay maybe not little. Not when he could see Seokmin explicitly ignoring him. He was totally fine with others. And he was curious about who the younger likes now, maybe even slightly jealous.

"Do you want me to call Scoups hyung too here?" Seokmin smirked sneakily as he whispered in Jeonghan's ear who immediately flushed red.

"No need you can go" jeonghan said in a defeated tone. He didn't know why but he would just get soft for the eldest.

Seokmin walked away again. Joshua is not dumb to not understand that it was him Seokmin was avoiding. It's just that why? Why only him? And who does he like?
Ughh joshua groaned a bit too loudly.

Jeonghan could just chuckle at him. He could sort this out but he definitely would not. I mean why? Isn't it sort of fun your best friend and a close dongsaeng acting dumb.

That's it am going to figure out why Seokmin is doing this to me. Weren't we fine few weeks back i need to talk to him, joshua thought to himself but howw??

TT

•••••••••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••••••••••