eight~

🎶:one day by Monsta X

(I have no idea of how the announcement things work but i tried)

This is to inform the passengers of flight 17 which just landed,the departure gate has been changed to gate 30B. Luggages to be taken from the conveyor belt of the respective gate.

Jeonghan lifted his head up to the announcement and slightly nudged seokmin's shoulder to wake him up.

He slowly opened his eyes, a bit lost after the small nap as he noticed Jisoo still sleeping with lips slightly parted.

In a low voice "shua hyung ~" he said and jisoo opened his eyes confused and the moment his eyes met with the younger he suddenly moved a bit away from him. Awkward.

Not finding words  "Um..um...sorry Minnie , your shoulder must be sore now" and as he was saying this his ears turned red.

Stretching his neck from side to side, "it's okay hyung as long as you got a little bit of rest" Seokmin replies.

They heard jeonghan clearing his throat as he smirked a bit "Now if you are done let's go,we got kids to pick up."

Both blushed. "The announcement just now said gate 30B so there it is" he pointed to the direction of a board and walked towards it.

People started coming out of the gate and greeted their families or friends while the three were patiently waiting.

[Use these for reference]

.

After a while,Two boys walking over hand in hand. The taller of the two was carrying the bag while the other hand an Ice Americano in his hand.

The moment they saw Seungkwan, seokmin held his arms wide open as if to hug the world, the younger swiftly walked into them and was pulled in for a tight hug , both smiling.

Vernon chuckled at them as Jeonghan grabbed him for a hug too, which the younger gladly returned back.

Joshua's eyes still on the door as the others were catching up. And as soon as he saw the person he was waiting for,with an upturned face he waved his hands. He saw a small figure behind him as well which he figured would be Chan.