twenty two~

🎶: lovelovelove by Yerin Baek
🖤

Continued (in college)

Seokmin and Minghao were currently in front of their lockers taking few books they needed for their next class. Until an unfamiliar boy about as tall as Chan approached them.

"Hello Sunbae-nim" he said brightly giving a slight bow to Seokmin, "i am Min hee" he said smiling wide, he looked so bubbly Seokmin thought. He had light brown curly hair and almond-shaped hazel coloured eyes.

He looked adorable in Seokmin's eyes but don't take him wrong the guy just reminded him of little Chan.

"Oh hey" Seokmin said a bit taken aback, he wasn't exactly one of the popular students and someone coming and introducing themselves wasn't normal. "Am Seokmin"

The younger just nodded, "i don't know if you noticed but we are in the same music class and i really fell for your voice Sunbae-nim" he finished, running out of breath.

He remembers, that day they had a free period so the professors let them join any class they desired for the day. Seokmin and some of his friends went to see the music class.

Seokmin likes to sing, he has a beautiful voice, he remembers singing a lot in childhood but he somehow lost the confidence  as he grew up but that particular day he sang because of Seungkwan's insisting.

He sang Cinematic love that day. (Love)

Minghao who was beside him grinned, "looks like you already have a cute fan for yourself Minnie" he said teasingly putting his hand on Seokmin's.

He detached himself from his mocking friend and blushed at the compliment.
"Min hee, did you say? Thank you. Let's get along~" he said putting his hand forward.

The apparent hoobae took his hand excitedly "yes Sunbae~" he said beaming and went away.

"He's cute" Seokmin said.

"Ahem ahem, i heard that" Minghao said clearing his throat.

Seokmin eye rolled and elbowed the other as they entered their business class.

They saw Mingyu on his desk asleep as Minghao walked to him and shook him awake.

"Oh hey guys" Mingyu grumbled half asleep, hair all messy.

"Hey there sleepyhead, no seriously gyu how can you fall asleep, the class hasn't even began" Minghao said,annoyed as he placed his bag on the chair and sat on the desk.

Mingyu pouted and cling onto Seokmin's shoulder who was seated beside him.

Seokmin smiled and playfully ruffled his hair, "let him be hao" he said. Usually he would team up to tease the curly haired but today he felt too happy to even tease.
----love is in the air-----

"Why the hell are you spoiling him" Minghao groaned in disbelief and sat on the chair as he noticed students rushing in.

Mingyu jokingly stuck his tongue out,
"i love you too "
Minghao rolled his eyes but gave a finger heart to the tall puppy, still not looking at him.

Seokmin grinned wide, he cherished their friendship so much, being the same age liner, he was grateful to have a savage diva and cute puppy by his side always. He chuckled at the thought and soon, professor Seokjin came in.

He was Seokmin's favourite in particular not to mention how good looking he is but he had the sweetest personality and the best humor of all the professors in their college.