six~

Continuation ~

No one's POV
His parents were fighting more often,
Jisoo got used to coming home and not having silence, the constant arguing, indirectly dissing each other in front of him was becoming harder to deal with.

They scolded him for no reason. Even though he did good with his studies, he was never enough.

He started spending most of his time  studying in the library because it was seemingly the quietest place and that was when he met Seungcheol, they got close in no time maybe because they were both desperate to get out of their house??

He met Johnny through Seungcheol. Johnny was funny and extremely outgoing which did make Jisoo a bit uncomfortable initially but soon got a hang of it, he and his friends kept him company when Seungcheol was busy.

But he started to miss Seokmin maybe because Johnny slightly reminded of Seokmin, always happy, talkative and bright(maybe), and his  friends, he longed for them. Jisoo only kept contact with Jeonghan, and talked to him once in a while, mostly about Seokmin.

Jeonghan told him about how seokmin realised that he wasn't very serious about the Little crush of his and soon gave up after knowing he already had a boyfriend and how he missed Jisoo because no one had the patience to listen to Seokmin's chit chats better than Jisoo who would patiently listen to him.

Jisoo could only feel sad and ask for time to make decisions. His mind was clearly distracted with everything going on.

Until one day he overhead his parent's conversation. Tears poured down. He isolated himself for a long time.

He was in despair. He would avoid talking to his parents or anyone but Seungcheol.

But one day when Johnny asked him out, he thought it might help him distract with negative thoughts.

Though he knew it was wrong getting in a relationship when you don't even have feelings,he just wanted to feel fine or perhaps even perfect for his parents.

Things were still not getting better, he couldn't sleep at nights which led to him relying on sleeping pills and painkillers. He promised himself that he'll stop after the semester gets over but he didn't.

It was after the semester got over and his relationship with johnny was going no where but the problem was jisoo didn't care. He knew johnny had a crush on a guy named Ten who's dancing skills are flawless and they would be breaking up sooner or later.

His parents decided to send him back. Jisoo talked to Cheol about everything, he was grateful to have atleast someone by his side all along, he reassured him that he'll soon be there too.

They had an appartment where Jisoo would be living. His mother was worried but he convinced them that he can manage alone.

Because of that one conversation he overheard he knew he was a burden to his family and was not enough, it was better he gave his parents their alone time too.

Due to his parent's so called 'expectations' He beat himself till he fell sick to do good in school. He tried to be perfect. A perfect image, a perfect boyfriend, perfect grades.

But deep inside he knew nothing was okay.
He was not okay.

Flashback over
Jisoo's lips curled into a frown.It was over. He and Johnny were not together for long but niether of them felt sad or heartbroken. They both knew they couldn't be more than friends and it was better that way.

But still with all the thoughts crawling back to his mind he once again does the same. He took pills and tried to sleep over his problems. Now crying himself to sleep. Hoping someday it'd be better......

Tomorrow he has a long day and he has to be fine for his friends at least.

Note
Yeah so this pretty much concludes Joshua's backstory, hope i didn't make it a lot confusing.

Anyways HAVE A GREAT DAY/ NIGHT