twenty one ~

🎶: right here by Keshi

Seungcheol's home

Seungcheol unlocked the door open, they were in aww by the first thing they witnessed was Chan sleeping in between Vernon and Seungkwan on the sofa come bed.

They had come to hang out with Chan as Jeonghan told them to because Seungcheol was busy with studies so the youngest might be bored.

Joshua and Seungcheol looked at each other and chuckled at them but soon remembered that Vernon and Seungkwan have to go so they woke them up.

With drowsy eyes Vernon saw Joshua and quickly hugged him
"Oh man, you are finally back, we missed you so much" he blabbered excitedly in English.

"I heard someone say Joshua Hyung's name" Seungkwan shot up from his sleep and grinned widely joining the hug.

Joshua fondly ruffled both of his dongsaeng's hair "hey you too" he said.

They saw Chan shuffle in his sleep so lowered their voices quickly.

Soon Verkwan left and Joshua snuggled under the covers with Chan since they had a lot of time till their practicals.

Seungcheol felt his phone buzz in his pocket and he took it out to see a notification.

Hannie

Have you picked up joshuji?
How is he now?

Cheolie
Yeah just now we came back
He fell asleep with Chan
Don't worry
See ya soon^^

Hannie
Alright
See ya soon too
Imy:(

Cheolie

I miss you too:(

I'll pick you up

Hannie
Okiee💗

Seungcheol smiled at his boyfriend's cute messages and went to prepare breakfast for everyone.

Jeonghan could feel his heart race when he sent the heart emoji.

at Seokmin's

He waved them bye and unlocked the door with the spare key he had only to see Soonyoung and Jihoon still asleep. He gazed over the kitchen and it was a MESS. He then remembered how he made the porridge in hurry and didn't even get time to clean up.

Though he was sleepy he grabbed the apron and wet wipes and got to work.

After he was done he made two cups of coffee and toasts and prepared cereal for Jihoon since he usually doesn't consume caffeine in mornings or at least that he says so.

He stretched his arms above his head and gave a huge yawn, why did he even do so much work? Like no one told him to but he just wanted to even though he had barely slept last night and was tired like he could doze off the moment he sees a bed.

"Oh good morning Seokmin" jihoon came rubbing his eyes still sleepy.

It was normal for Jihoon to stay over at their house. Jihoon's parents had passed away at a young age so it was only him and his older brother bumzu.