•••••twenty ~•••••

🎶: when you love someone by day6

Both stared out of the huge window in the ward. Joshua's head on Seokmin's arms as he threw his hand over the taller's tiny but mascular waist gripping tightly. He felt safe.

Seokmin hummed and stroked the older's hair giving light pats as an attempt for the older to sleep.

Joshua could only think how the tables have turned. Until few weeks ago it was him comforting seokmin from God knows which nightmare he had and now it's him not wanting to escape his new found warmth.

"So are we dating now" joshua asked. Seokmin swears he could feel him smile Against his chest. "I don't know...what to do you think hyung" Seokmin teasingly replied.

"Seokmin" he said trying to sound angry but failed to do so with his sweet and calm voice.

Seokmin only chuckled giving the lightest peck on his now lover's head, "yeah hyung, of course we are, i can't believe this is actually happening but we can talk tomorrow, you really need some rest"
He gave another soft long kiss on head and kept it there. The older hummed in satisfaction and snuggled closer.

He felt the older fall asleep in his arms in no time. Am sorry hyung, you had to go through everything alone, I'll be here for you now always. I don't want to see you hurt. He whispered making sure it doesn't disturb the other's sleep.

He just knew he had protect this fragile someone and never make him feel left alone. How he wished he could make up for the few years missed. OH but he can now, he can give his all for Joshua now.

Is this what it felt like to love someone, to wish that he'd rather be hurt than letting their lover be hurt? To want to protect the other from all bads in the world?

If it is then, he had decided to give all his love, time and adoration for the one in his arms now. Because he knew one thing for sure if you want to be loved, you need to love first, care first and Seokmin would now because HOLY SHIT, the person he liked, likes him back.

Joshua looked so innocent right now, Seokmin thought, the way time to time he would scrunch his nose and shuffle a bit in his sleep.

He waited till the older was completely in his slumber then carefully picked him up bridal style and placed him on the patient bed, and pulled a blanket to cover him, the sofa not being the most comfortable place to fall asleep in together. Lastly placing a soft kiss on his eyes and forehead, he then too fell asleep on the sofa once again after making sure the older slept peacefully.

---------------

"Junnie hyung, you sure shua hyung will be okay, he's alone right now" myungho who was cuddled on a bed with jun asked with concern.

"No hao he's not alone and has a cute company with him" he replied and gave a wink to the younger who was confused. Minghao raised an eyebrow but didn't say more, probably understood.

He moved up a bit from Jun's chest and gave him a peck on lips, "goodnight" he said closing his eyes.

"Night, hao" the older replied pulling him closer.

He was proud of his decision by sending Seokmin. Him being probably the biggest seoksoo shipper out there. It was for Minghao actually. Jun knew how happy he would feel after seeing his best friend happy.

Jun just loves him THAT much.

__________________••••••••••__________________

NEXT MORNING

Seokmin got up prior to joshua and freshened up.

By the time he came back Joshua had woken up too and had changed into casual clothes. He was going to get discharged today finally.

It was insane how in the span of only two days so much had changed. And he couldn't ignore the fact that most of the credit goes to Seokmin.

"Good morning hyung" Seokmin said going to him and pulling him in for a warm hug.

Joshua wrapped his arms around the taller's waist, "morning min" with cheeks red both of them pulled apart.

Of course they got flustered. Definitely not like they hadn't already made out with each other in a hospital ward☯‿☯✿.

They heard the door open and pulled away.

"Seokmin?" Seungcheol asked with confusion written all over his face "what are you doing here so early morning"

"Um" Joshua started.

"Oh, that ...i thought shua hyung might feel bored soooo....and alsoo" he quickly remembered a reason to be here "i might be needed for the discharge purposes"

"Ohh right" Seungcheol said.

He might be an ace in studies and the best in sports but is slow when it comes to romance including of his friend's but Joshua was thankful for this, they weren't ready to announce there relationship right away, it hadn't even been a day!

"Okayy" the youngest of the two started
"I'll go finish the discharge process"
The other two nodded and he left.

"You sure you'll be able to attend college today?" Seungcheol asked still worried

Joshua smiled and nodded as he finished setting his hair.

"Yeah am feeling so much better now and we can't miss the practical, it's important."

Jeongcheol and Joshua had their practicals in the afternoon which will get over in late evening. While Seokmin will have his respective classes and that means he probably won't meet him today. Joshua mentally sulked at this Realisation.

He pushed those thoughts aside and saw Seungcheol just standing there quietly fidgeting with the stuff nearby.

Joshua went forward and wrapped his arms around his broad shoulders,
"Sorry Cheol you had to see me like this again" the other hugged him back "I'll try to get better promise"

Seungcheol sighed in relief " you better"
He smiled and pulled away.
"So should we get you back now and also you are staying with me and Chan for a few days, am not letting you stay alone until you fix that skipping meals habit of yours"

Joshua knew he had messed up so he only nodded.

They all left hospital. Seungcheol dropped Seokmin first as he had his classes in an hour. While getting out of the car he held the urge to kiss Joshua goodbye who only looked at him with apologetic eyes.

____________________________________________+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

Heee hawwwww
Anyways wtf is with svt and their muscles??????????????
Not like i mind tho definitely not staring

+++++++