Chapter 43: Chronos

Start from the beginning

Shirou:"amber I know that you are old enough...but I suggest you stop drinking."

Amber:"huh?what do yo-!"

At that instant amber remembers the day she won the Archery competition and got the alcohol before going on completely drunk and having Eula to protect her.

Amber's face turns red.

Amber:"It's not like that!!!!!"

I with my quick feet immediately run away from the suicide bomber.

[Timeskip]

[Location:wolvendom]

It been long time since I step in this forest...If I remember last time I'm here I shot Caladbold at a giant wolves....what was his name again?Andrew,Andro....andrius.

Hmm...

Jeanne:"master front!my sister and her soldier seem to be resting."

Sister?hmmm...ah it jean the grandmaster of the knights of the favonius.....

Since the time that I make the contract with Emiya during the fuyuki accident I was able to gain most of Emiya memories.

Now with his memory...no matter how she look...it the same face as saber...shirou Emiya servant or also know as artoria Pendragon.

And Jeanne also look like saber.....saber face....saber verse.....

Jeanne:"hi Jean how are you doing and what happened here?"

Jean:"hm?oh Jeanne I'm not quite doing well here.... Many abyss mage have been around here,me and my knight are going to take them out."

Jeanne:"oh I see,big sister just hope you will doing fine ok!"

Jean:"but I'm not-"

Jeanne hug jean and buried her face at her chest before start headpating jean.

Jeanne:"there,there."

Jean(blush):"miss jean!!!?"

Scathach:"hmm I don't know that we having fan service in this chapter."

Shirou:"huh?fan what now?"

Scathach:"nothing."

Ignoring the holy sight....damn.

Shirou:"jean have you seen lumine?"

Jean:"lumine,yes I have she should be at the arena that was blown away by the mysterious person."

.
.
.
.
.why is everyone look at me like that?....I don't know who explode it.

Jean:"when she heard a loud growling,she and her party immediately went that way."

Shirou:"thank and for your hardworking,I will let Jeanne spoil you later!"

Jean:"w-what!?"

Shirou:"you're not denying it!!!"

Jeanne:"big sister will be back ok!next time let hangout between me,you and Barbara ok!"

Jean:"o-oh."

We continue our way and as we get close we can hear a loud growling and a weapon clashing sound.

When we arrive at the arena we see the gang fighting two individuals, one was the abyss herald and the other one from what I can sense he was a servant.

I look to the side to see Razor guarding a weak andrius.

Shirou:"Jeanne use your ruler power to identify the servant!"