Chapter 1:Meeting with Bunny!

Shirou pov

I open my eyes to see a glob of blue Infront of me,staring me with it's deadeyes!

Both:"......."

What the heck?I look like one of those video game monster,a blue slime.

It's look like it's inspecting me like some kind of a rare entities.

I move my toward the slime,upon my action it's flich a bit but stay still,my hand arrive at the slime and start petting it's carefully,the slime like the petting and reach it head?body?or it's hand? it's seem really enjoying the feeling.

Me:"your blue colour remind me of my little sister."

I stand up and ready to move and see this new world.

*Glup!*glup!*glup!*

A sound behind,I look behind and it's was the slime, it's seem to follow me,I take a one step forward and the slime bounce forward.

I see so this little guy must be already attached to me sigh,hmm?!why does it's eyes right now look like a puppies getting left behind by it's caretakers!sigh...

I open my both arms to welcome the little guy,the slime bounce toward my direction,I hold the slime and brought it to the sky.

Me:"so lil guy or girl?does slime have gender? doesn't matter now!from now on you will be traveling partners got it!"

The slime wiggle as it's accept it's newly given role.

Me:"now what should I name you?"

Hmm Miyu,myu,miyu2.0....wait why does Miyu come to my mind?! it's can't be what zelretch tell me about being a sis-con is real!Holy shit I really to stop spoiling my sister to death!

Me:"hmmmm? How about aoi? Why Aoi because you're body is blue ok!"

The slime or I suppose aoi wiggle in excitement!

I smile.

Me:"let's go Aoi from now on we gonna go on adventure to reunited with my sister and also finding all kind of swords!

*Wiggle!*

Damn looking at it's for long time it's seem really cute,I hug Aoi and continue our journey to find swor-i mean sister.

__________________________________________

Shirou pov

It's been an hour's or I don't know?
Me and Aoi the slime been walking around try to find civilization for a while but to no avail there is none,maybe because we been inside the forest,hmmmm?!

Finally we have find a way out the forest and saw a cliff,we go near the cliff to saw over the horizon.