Chapter 40:End of the Festival

Location: Angel's share

Shirou pov

I'm currently drinking apple cider that was provided by Diluc and having a conversation with Luke.

Shirou: "Luke thank you for saving me back there."

Luke: "it ok, I'm just happy to help." take a sip of his drink.

I learn more about Luke, apparently, he was supposed to free someone named Lorelei in his previous world but got sent into this world and currently trying to find a way back home.

I also told him about my past.

Luke: "you must have the will of steel to endure the pain to get your sister back."

Shirou: "you can say that."

*BAM!*

someone slams the table and I look to see the drunk master himself...

Shirou: "what do you want venti?"

Venti: "hiccups!......hehe Shirou c'mon have a drink with me! everyone here is enjoying the festival night you know!"

I look at the scene behind my back.

Jeanne: "No Aoi! slime is not supposed to eat salt."

Aoi: "WIGGLE!!!!"(MY BODY IS FEELING WEIRD!!!)

jean(drunk): "give another shot master Diluc!!!"

Diluc: "no! you too drunk Je-"

Jean grabs Diluc's collar and glares at him.

Jean(drunk): "listen here! you don't know what it feels like to have a masochist and sadistic person with you for a whole day!!!do you know what it feels like to have to see a person pleasure from getting shocked!!!"

Diluc: "oh sorry...."

Diluc serves another shot to jean.

Jean(drunk): "hehe thank Diluc senpai ~"

Diluc: "sigh...."

Kaeya is knocked out and is in a place beside a trash can by Diluc.

But what I fear the most is...

Amber: "HAHAHAHA BOW TO ME THE AIM MASTER!!!!" she takes a jug of her wine.

Eula: "Amber please calm down."

Wait who is she? I never saw her before...

Amber (drunk): "don't worry Eula, let me enjoy the prize I won!!! this thing is good!!!"

Amber now has turned into an alcoholic...sigh my image of her shattered a bit...

Bennett: "here taste this razor."

Razor: "this.... tastes....good!"

Paimon: "ughhh I'm not sure if paimon stomach can handle this much food..."

Lumine: "I told you before, don't take so many just in case you can't finish it...sigh...what a waste."

Ah now I realize lumine is also here, I should tell her about her brother.

Shirou: "lumine I have something to talk about."

Lumine: "hmmm what is it Shirou?"

Shirou: "I met your brother yesterday."

Everyone went quiet...even kaya suddenly woke up....lumine must be important to them that they focus on helping her...

Lumine: "what...wait you met him! where is he right now!?"