Chapter 43: Chronos

[shirou pov]

Currently me, scathach,aoi and Jeanne is on our way back to mondstadt.

After the accident at the abandoned dungeon me, lumine and paimon meet this acquaintance of lumine name Dainslief.

He told us that he have been on the abyss herald tails for a long time...seem like he have something to do with the abyss order.

He also told us about there was once a nation without a god....it not that because there is no god ore their god died...it because they never have on once,it a country where the humankind rule....until it was destroy by the gods....

Dainslief also quotes that the nation was the pride of humanity

The nation name was Khaenri'ah.

I also learn that the first place lumine first woke in this world was Khaenri'ah....and it was around 500 years ago.

.
.
.
.
That mean lumine is over 500 years old...when I said that I immediately got backhand by lumine.

Never play with a woman's age....

We go around beating any abyss monster and we find a clue that they want to find something to do with first field tillers or in this era called the ruin guard....

After defeating more abyss mage, they find a talisman, which Dainsleif begins to translate. It is revealed that the first phase of the Abyss Order's plan is about osials, who lumine and i had fought along with the liyue qixing and the adepti a while ago.

The Abyss Order is planning to attach Osial's limbs to the Defiled Statue, and use the eye of the first Field Tiller in place of the orb that the Statues of The Seven normally hold, to construct a mechanized god....so creative.

So lumine suggests that we should go to favonius cathedral,maybe we could get information from the sisters about a missing Barbatos statue..

I told them to go ahead as I'm bringing scathach...after we set off and I arrive at liyue Harbor...i realized something...

I could just summon scathach with my command seal....

When scathach heard that she laughed at my stupidity....I used my command seal to force her to burn every book that she just bought.

Now who's the one laughing...I should go to a doctor after this.

Scathach:"master was that necessary....the books were expensive..."

Shirou:"oh look we almost arrived at windrise!"

Jeanne:"master..."

We continue our walk as we fought a few enemies on our way such as slime and hilichurl.

Not long we see the gate of mondstadt...hmm is that amber.

Shirou:"oi amber!"

She noticed me and walked toward me.

Amber:"hello there shirou, Jeanne, scathach and aoi what can I help you with."

Shirou:"have you seen lumine?'

Amber:"lumine?yes why?"

Shirou:"where is she?"

Amber:"well first she went to the church but after that she recruited Bennett,fiscl and Atalanta from the cat tail or also known as diona magically appeared big sister and went to the wolvedom with this mysterious man."

Shirou:"I see thank you and see you later."

Amber:"oh you welcome."

As I was about to catch up with lumine I remembered something... I turn back to amber.