chapter 2: Helping Amber out.

Shirou pov

I'm currently walking next to Amber,Aoi is currently in my arms wiggles around from the affection that I give her which is a petting.

Amber:"Soooo shirou it's alright for you to waste you're time to help deal with the hilichurl camp's?"

Me:"it's ok Amber I'm the one that offered the help."

After we met a few moments ago,we talked to get to know each other,from the information I gather, it's seem she is a outrider of the favonius knight from the city of mondstadt or the city of wind.

I stare at Amber choice of outfit,the colours theme is red and she is using a bow.

It's seem Amber noticed my gaze.

Amber:"ummm?shirou if I can ask why are you staring at me?"

The way she talked make me look like a stalker!better think a excuses!hmmmm?! suddenly I felt like the ability Mind eyes (true) activate!

Me:"*chuckle*no it's just the colours of your outfit and the weapon of your choice remind me of a certain cynical archer."

Thank you Mind eyes (true).

Amber:"I see,is the archer friend of yours?"

Me:"nah!"

Amber:"hmmm?then why did you mention the person?"

Me:"he reminded me of myself."I said.
' literally 'i thought.

We continue our conversation about a simple thing like favorite food or something else.

Suddenly Amber stop and bring her hand up to sign me to halts.

Me:"what is it's?"

Amber:"we near the campsite."

Me:"I see better be careful."

Amber nod and we continue our way to the campsite.

___________________________________________

Shirou pov

We arrive at the campsite and climb a near tree to get a better viewpoint of the camp.

Me:"there is about 15 normal hilichurl with one mitachurl."

Amber:"I see thanks you shirou."

Me:"Amber I gonna go for the close combat,while you give aerial support ok."

Amber:"what!that suicide!"

Me:"it's alright, please put your trust in me."

Amber:"sigh... if anything happens I'm coming down."

Me:"sure."

I put Aoi the slime at the tree branch.

Me:"and you Aoi ,give me a emotional support ok."

Aoi wiggle in agreement.

Me and Amber:"cute."

I brought kanshou which I project while ago to my hand, it's seems Gaia has least control over this earth because my projection seem can last for at least a week before it's dematerialize.

I jump from the tree and land on the ground gracefully.

Me:"Trace on!"

My magic circuit lit up and leg feel more stronger than before!

*BOOM!*

I launched from the ground causing a high pitch booming sound!

I immediately arrive at one of the hilichurl and strike it's abdomen which killing it's in the progress.