•Doing It All For Love•

Start from the beginning

Chen suddenly came on the speakers. "Hail, combatants, I have left a few treats to help you in the hunt." I see some bow and arrows shaped like Cupid's. "Ha ha very funny. But I'm smart enough to not trust you Chen. No matter how cute you make the weaponry."

I gave one final look at the matching set. They were really are pretty. Ugh! I turned away walking through the jungle.

My vision was confused by someone with green I thought it was a plant moving but it was just... the green ninja.

"Y/n!" Lloyd greeted running up to me.

"If we're going to find your friend before the others do, we got a lot of ground to cover." I explained walking with him. I point in front of me. "Look, Nya's footprints."

"Hmm, Nya is more clever than that. No, she wants everyone to follow these tracks. But only us to see this." He points to a tree with a carving on it. "Samurai X symbol."

"Samurai X?" I question in confusion following the symbol.

"It's a long story." Lloyd replied with a nervous smile. I nodded my head and kept walking when a sharp pain in my hand emerged. "Ow!"

"What is it?" Lloyd asked in confusion.

"When I was freeing myself from the tree I must have cut myself." I explained still walking until Lloyd stopped me. He lifted my hand to look at the wound, he cringed seeing it was deep.

"The adrenaline must have blocked my pain." I put in as Lloyd took off his hood wrapping it around my hand. "That should help until we get back to the temple." Lloyd whispered as we looked at each other.

I stepped back clearing my throat noticing how close we were. "Thank you." I open up my backpack pulling a water out and drinking it.

"Would you like a water?" I ask slowly changing the topic. "Sure." Lloyd nodded flustered as I pulled one out handing it to him.

He hesitated before drinking it. "Oh come on it's not like I did anything to it." (Yet) I laughed off as Lloyd did a small chuckle drinking it.

"You make me feel so insecure." Lloyd sighed in honesty. "Oh! I didn't mean to say that!" Lloyd added growing in embarrassment. "I don't why I just feel like I can tell you anything."

"It's okay I understand." I laughed brushing it off. "It's my irresistible charm." I winked as we walked through the jungle.

"I guess so." Lloyd blushed thinking I didn't see. Do I really want to do this I mean I like Lloyd a lot. "Lloyd-"

"Y/n!" Lloyd yelled with wide eyes. He pushed me to the ground blocking me from a hit. I looked up to see Clouse. "I'm sorry but your time in this tournament has expired."

Quickly getting up I tackled Clouse to the ground. "Lloyd get out of here!"

"Not without you!" He countered making me scoff. "You're the Green Ninja you don't need me!"

"Don't go Lloyd or you'll miss out on the truth." Clouse laughed evilly. "Clouse." I warned pressing my arm against his throat.

"What truth?" Lloyd asked slowly.

"He's lying just go!" I shouted as Clouse shook his head. "The Master of Love is a big phony! She learned spinjitsu from your father!" Clouse yelled pushing me off and I immediately got into a fighting stance.

"What?! Is that true?!" Lloyd yelled in disbelief.

"Yes but-"

"Unbelievable!" Lloyd shouted as Clouse chuckled swiftly grabbing my arms and putting them behind my back.