9. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

Start from the beginning

"I CAN'T SEE!! "

"LET'S GO! NOW!" Bulkhead quickly took this chance to escape.

"Whoa-!" Applejack got scooped by him and Smokescreen grabbed Pinkie, both transforming and speeding away from the now-fully-covered-in-sprinkles soldiers.

"Good thinking, Pinkie!" Smokescreen applauded her charge.

"Thanks!" she happily expressed her gratitude in return.

The same Vehicon flyer groaned in annoyance and wiped out the tiny pieces of candy which were covering his visor and gave out a command, "They are getting away! After them!" soon everyone managed to get rid of the sweets and transformed into their alt-modes, following the runaways.

Applejack's attention focused on Bulkhead's side mirror and was greeted by the sight of fast-driving automobiles and jets flying above, "Uhh-- Bulk?!"

"I see them AJ." he replied by trying to sound less troubled than he actually was, while he and Smokescreen were also struggling to avoid every upcoming natural obstacle that was in their way and staying covered from the seekers who apparently were having a hard time to target at them thanks to the extensive forest trees. In addition to their current troubles, they were way too close to the city, the possibility of more humans getting hurt was high, so he had to find a way to distract them as far away as they could.

At that exact moment, he saw a pathway, leading to a higher area, probably a mountain. Not one of the wisest plans he ever had, but they didn't have much of a choice now either. He tightened his seat belt around his charge and cautioned, "Hold on, this is gonna be a bumpy ride!" Applejack nodded and prepared herself for anything that was about to happen.

"Smoke! We have to get those scrapheads far away from the city! Think you can keep up?" he shouted to Smokescreen who was right beside him.

"Lead the way, Bulk!" the young soldier replied and drove after his teammate, troops following from behind.

As they began driving up and got out of the crowd of trees, the seekers took this chance to strike at their running targets. While the Autobots successfully dodged their blasts, the flyers aimed their shots at a number of large boulders which were higher up, causing them to fall down at their opponents.

"WATCH OUT!" Smokescreen warned, he and Bulkhead quickly turned in different directions, but most of the ground-based Vehicons didn't have enough time to react and absorbed the hit so hard that caused Applejack and Pinkie Pie to painfully grimace at the scene.

"Yikes, that's gotta hurt." Pinkie added feeling a little sad about the fallen soldiers. Afterwards, one of the seekers took out one of his missiles and fired at both vehicles.

Bulkhead instantly noticed it and sharply turned his wheels to Smokescreen, "KID-!" he bumped right into him, causing them to avoid the blast and to fall out of the path before it could collapse. They transformed and covered the girls as best as they could to keep them safe from getting hurt while rolling down during their harsh fall. Soon, as they excruciatingly landed on the lower level of the mountain, everyone let out heavy and painful groans.

"Ughh... that was close." Bulkhead stood up and held his helm with his servo while holding Applejack in the other, "You okay?" he asked her out of concern.

The cowgirl was still dizzy after the accident but tried her best to murmur out an answer, "Yeah, I think so..."

"Everyone else alright?" he asked the rest, Pinkie gave a thump up in response, while her guardian was trying to stand up back on his pedes.

"I had hard falls before, but Primus... that one sure hurt as Pit." roughly added the young soldier.

Unluckily for them, it still wasn't over. They spotted the Vehicon troops coming closer to them, both mechs brought out their weapons and prepared for a fight, "Go hide!" Bulkhead told the teenagers.