9. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

Start from the beginning

Everyone's eyes and optics widened in alarm.

"It's a trap!" Bulkhead shouted as a warning.

Unfortunately, when the small squad tried to get away and escape, just in a split second, both ground and air-based foot soldiers transformed from their alt-modes to their robot forms, targeting each one of their blasters at them.

They were surrounded.

The element of honesty and laughter instinctively hid behind the pedes of their guardians, while the Autobots formed their arms into blasters as well, glaring at the Vehicons.

"Stay close." the green 'Bot whispered as he gave a quick glance to the girls.

One of the flyers spoke, "You know what we are here for, Autoscums! Give us the organics now and no one shall be harmed."

During his speech, the pink girl thought about something. She quickly took the small bottle out of her hair and started pouring a big amount of sprinkles into her hand.

Applejack noticed her actions and whisper-yelled at her, "Pinkie, what are you doing?!"

"Just gimme a sec!" Pinkie quietly answered back as she continued to pour some more, not even looking at her confused friend.

"Like we are gonna believe that dirty lying intake of yours!" angrily answered Smokescreen to the Vehicon.

"Forget it, we will never give them to ya." Bulkhead sternly assured.

"Fine, it will be the hard way then." the Vehicon soon became irritated and gestured to his comrades to open fire. But just before they could shoot-

"INCOMING!!"

All of them got startled by the high-pitched yell which came from Pinkie, who ran in front of her friends while facing the troops.

Her friends gaped in terror as they saw her hazardous attempt, "PINKIE PIE, NO!" the two giant mechs and cowgirl shouted in fear.

Out of everyone's expectations, Pinkie rapidly spun her arm and threw as high as she could the giant glow of sprinkles and as a result of her actions, it exploded right on the face-plates of the Vehicons, causing each one of them to cry out in enormous pain.

"GAH!"

"MY FACE!!"

"WHAT THE FRAG IS THIS?!"