{ 13: Familiar faces, familiar enemies.}

Start from the beginning

"...yeah. Goodbye."

Before the filipino could turn around, the korean cleared his throat as if he wanted to say something.

"Augh.. Martial.." North Korea looked down and kicked the sand. "Are you sure?"

Martial turned around, and smiled. "Im quite sure. Good luck." He walked away, as North Korea looked at him uneasily.

Philip watched his brother walk and ran to him. "Kuya Mar!"

"Can you hear me?

"Who was that?"

________

"Agh.. my head." His eyes fluttered open, being blinded by the lights all around. Someone dimmed the lights for him and rushed to his bedside.

"You're awake! Doctor!" A soothing voice called, and he heard more footsteps. Philip took sometime to adjust and looked straight at the country,

"Brunei?" Philippines said tiredly, looking at the smaller nation who smiled, but a hint of worry on his face. "Morning Philip, or- afternoon." He chuckled to himself, as he looked down to the archipelago.

The Doctor was looking at the stats and down at Philip. "He looks fine. We've taken care of him enough. He needs to stay one more night, everythings fine though." The doctor nodded to Brunei who nodded back, and left. Probably to write some more things; or they have something else to attend to.

"Where am I? The hospital?" Philip looked around, and Brunei sighed. "Yeah. The other night.." Philip couldnt clearly remember what happened that night, but he knew he was upset about something.

He glanced at Brunei's face which was sad and full of something he wanted to tell Philip.

The door open and Philip saw Indonesia and Malaysia.

"Pearl!" Indo said in worry and shocked as he rushed over to the opposite bedside of Brunei. "Is he okay? I heard what happened.." Malaysia slowly walked towards the bed, totally opposite of what Indo had done but yet still worried.

"I'm fine.. I.." Philip blinked as he was sure he remembered all the events that happen, and he frowned.

He remembered that dream.

It couldnt be true though, right? He needed to dig deeper. Perhaps he'll visit Taiwan; maybe he has answers. Or the worser way.. North Korea.

"Ah, well, um. You left this behind!" Indonesia took something out of Brunei's bag and showed the plushy he left behind the other day.

"I left this! I swear I brought it!" Philip looked around but couldnt find his bag, but then he spotted it in the corner of the room.

"I bought Chocolate!" A country burst in while a prideful voice, and everyone turned to look at him.

"Vie!? The hell are you doing here?" Malaysia's eyes widened, and Vietnam had a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. "Looks like someone has a valentine." Brunei snickered sarcastically as the vietnamese rolled his eyes.

"I just heard about what happened and rushed here! I didnt know what to get so-" He walked over, and Philip sat up. He didnt feel bad or anything, just a bit tired. "Here ya go!" He handed the stuff to Philip as he smiled. "Thanks, guys," He smiled.

"Can I have some chocolate?" Indo asked, reaching to the box and Vietnam slapped his hand. "No!" He exclaimed as Indo looked offended.
"Sure!" Philip gave them the chocolate. "Id rather share then eat it by myself," He laughed as they all rushed to Indo's side.

"Ooh! I want!" Brunei exclaimed.

Phil giggled at all of them as they all got a lot of chocolate.

____________

"Hm, you're going to Taiwan for a bit?!" Vietnam said in shock, as Philip told him his plans. Not everything though, he doesnt feel the need to tell anyone about what he has to do.

"Ah! You're going to miss the next meeting. Last one was a bit of a disaster though." Brunei eyed the two countries who sat behind them. They took the bus to Malaysia's hotel he stayed at.

"Ugh, shut up." Malay rolled his eyes. Indo just laughed it off like it was some sort of joke. "I dont know how long Ill be gone for, but Ill definetly return!" Philip said excitedly. He loved travelling, buisness or holiday.

"Why do you even plan visiting Taiwan anyway?" Brunei asked. He was curious on why, because China was his ally and Taiwan and him didnt really get along.

No one exactly knows the relationship between the two. It sure is a mystery.

"I feel like it."

Everyone fell silent.

"You're travelling because you feel like it!? How care free are you really?" Vietnam questioned and Philip giggled.

"Ill let you guess on this one, anyway, were here at the hotel!" Philip stood up.