𝒜ℒℐ𝒩𝒜 / 𝒟𝒪ℳℐ𝒩ℐ𝒞

To say that the next day came in like a flash. It was Monday and today was officially my first day in the university. I was getting ready while Mila was in the bathroom.

I wore an all-grey outfit. It was both comfy and fashionable.

I sat down on my bed waiting for Mila to finish dressing

"Ready to go" she asked. "Yep let's go," I said. I got up from the bed and then we left.

________________

We were walking and talking our way to the dean's office. When we got there, there was a line. "I guess we have to wait," I said. 'Yes we do" she said, looking to the side to see the line.  We stood in the line waiting for our turn.

We were minding our business until someone came up to us and said, " You must be new." "Yes, we are," Mila replied.

"My name is Ace and you" he directed the question to us. "I'm Mila," she said. "I'm Alina," I said. "Nice to meet you, Hope to see you around," he said winking at Mila.

"He was definitely flirting with you," I said.  "I have a boyfriend, and to be honest if found out someone was flirting with me he'd kill him," she said. I was looking for a joke anywhere, but I could tell she wasn't lying.

"Wish I had a boyfriend," I said. "Don't rush it, girl, take your time," she said. "I'll take up the advice," I said.

"Next," the secretary said. We both walked up and stated our names. "He'll be with you shortly, he's in a meeting right now," she said.

We then sat down. "I wonder how long the meeting will last," I said to Mila. "Not sure, but we don't have to worry our classes start next week," she said.

"You're right they do" I replied back. We then sat back and went on our phone. In no less than 25 minutes someone came out.

He glanced at me for a moment with his Hazel eyes and then looked away while walking. "Who's that," I asked. "Some things are better off you not knowing," she said. "What do you mean," I asked.

"Nothing," she said. He gave off a powerful aura one that gave off authority. "You girls can go in now," the lady said. "Okay ma'am," I said and then got up and walked to the dean's office.

When we walked into the office we saw the dean in his chair, he looked bothered worried, and scared. *What could that man do or say for the dean to be like this*

He most of felt our presence because he instantly changed how his face was before. "Morning ladies, I'm Mr. Petrov and I'm your principal," he said.

"Hi sir I'm Alina Belov," I said. "I am Mila Rosi," she said. "Nice to meet you, where so honored to have you here with us," he said.

"Us too," I said to both of us. "Well Miss Jones up front will give you your schedule for next week, if you have any more questions you can ask," he said.

"Ah yes I have a question," I said. "Go ahead," he said. "When do we have to try out for the girl boxing team," I asked him. "Good question, you can try out today or any other day in the week," he said.

"Thank you that's all," I said. we then got up and went to the front for our schedule.

_____________

Dominic

I was having a meeting with  Francisco Petrov the man I let in charge of what happens in and out of the university. "Tebe luchshe nayti sposob pomoch' komande pobedit', ili ya urezayu sredstva,"(You better find a way for the team to win or I'm cutting funds) I said.

"Da, ser, my budem,"(Yes sir we will) he said with a hint of fear in his eyes. *He should be scared, have me looking like a fool in front of other mafias...he should be lucky haven't killed him yet*

"YA poydu znay," (I'll go know) I said and then got up and walked out of his office. As I walked out of his office there were two girls waiting to talk to him. I looked up and looked at one of the girls, she had bright blue eyes.

*What if- never mind*  I looked away from her and then went on my phone walking out, before I left I heard one of them ask, "Who is that."  I cocked my head to see who asked that, but they were already in the office.

I shook my head and then walked out of the office. When I got out of school I went to my car and drove to the company.

__________________

I was now in my office looking through paperwork looking for new recruits that joined the past 3 months to find the mole. I was with Diego, my trusted right-hand man, and my only right-hand man.

We've been friends ever since we were in diapers and we grew up with this unbreakable bond. Well, that is if he didn't have a girlfriend now, but who's there to control him? I think he said that she's joining the university.

"So Diego, I'm curious about this girlfriend you've been talking about," I said. "I thought you called me over to find the mole," he said. "Yes I did, but I found what I wanted, so now tell me about this girl," I asked.

"We meet in America, but she's Russian," he said. "So an American-Russian," I said. "You can say that," he said. "You said she's joining this year right," I asked.

"Yes she is, and she also is going to be a part of the girl boxing team," he said. "Is she good?" I asked. "She's more than good," he said.

By the way, his face lit up I knew he wasn't lying. *Maybe we'll win this time* "If you think she's going to make the team lose, think twice," he said. "You read me like a book," I said with a smirk on my face.

My phone rang disturbing the moment.

"Privet" (Hello) I said.

"U nas yest' on" (We have him) he said.

"Khoroshiy" (Good) I said.

"Who was that" Diego asked. "Maximus found the mole," I said.

"Good let's go," he said.

Then we both left and went to the mission.

______________________

Vote & Comment