Well-Hidden (Neymessi)

Începe de la început

- "If you're so concerned about him then you try doing that." Luis was aware of the tension that was building up between Lionel and Pique, as they looked into each other's eyes, the barrier thickening from the invisible heat. Luis chuckled awkwardly, trying his best to keep things cooled off.

- "Heyyy guys I think we should leave now. Hey Pique lets g-"

- "He doesn't have to, I am." Lionel snorted before grabbing his things and leaving, not sparing a glance at Pique.

Pique just sighed, not sure what to do. As much as he hates seeing Neymar, his fellow friend, in so much pain, he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with Messi either. But, he wants Neymar and Messi to return back to the way they were. The duo everyone loved and still do. He wanted their chemistry to come back, both on and off pitch. But nothing seemed convincing enough to Neymar to return back to the way he used to be with Lionel. He was far too pushed back to ever stand up again.

Focussing on Messi. As much as it piqued Pique, it left Lionel thinking too. Had his relation with Neymar grown that distant? He wasn't aware, and that's why it confused him more. Only if he knew how much Neymar loved him, and wanted their friendship to last for the most. The least he wanted was for anything to interrupt their chemistry, which ended up happening. It wasn't same for both parties, and well, Lionel didn't feel a thing. Although Neymar did.

And the saddest part is, Neymar can't speak about it either. One word, and rumours will go around. He is preventing himself from uttering a word about it with anyone. It's too suffocating for him, and at times, he wakes up with a headache from drinking away to lessen the melancholy feel.

It's really upsetting how Lionel is confused with everything that had been said, while Neymar suffered, carrying all the weight. Weights of pain which were slowly to dis-figure him, until or unless, either Lionel would understand or he took his own life away.

---

On FC Barcelona's arrival at the fan signing venue, everything was going pretty fine. Neymar finally felt like his weights were taken off for a few split seconds when a 6 year old fan walked up to him behind the tables and made grabby hands to sit on Neymar's lap. Neymar accepted the offer with great interest, and pleasure. After a great while, he felt like everything would be fine.

But nearly 20 minutes later the child left, reminding Neymar how he's never gonna be able to achieve what he had before. He just sighed, trying not to bring in negative thoughts. It might have an effect in his speech and most of the fans here are kids, and Neymar doesn't wish to behave with children that way and create a misconception.

The worst part was, Messi sat beside him. Despite that, there was a barrier, a very cold barrier that locked off Neymar's emotions towards Lionel. He was forced to, and there was no way he could show it ever again, after he had seen Lionel and Anto making out the other day.

This aside, the fan-signing was going very well, when several fans started to howl and the crowd bustled as most ran towards different directions. Gunshots fired, as the team searched for a place where they'd seek shelter. Messi, reminded of what Pique had said, suddenly stopped dead in his tracks and contradicted what they really were.

Lionel felt like his eyes had been opened..he concluded he never really loved Anto. It was his and Neymar's chemistry that left him so crazy, crazy in love with the Brazillian, which left in effect on him, which he misunderstood for something else.

But Lionel was late to realize this was not the right time to realize this. He jumped out of his trance on hearing his name from a familiar voice. Within the blink of an eye, Neymar shoved him aside and took the bullet.