Bobby coats the wand in warm gel and gently begins to press it along Kat's abdomen. Nothing shows up on the screen at first and he hears her heartbeat accelerate. He moves farther to her left and sighs in relief.

"There. There's your baby Mom and Dad." Bobby grins, pointing to a small circle on the screen. Kat giggles in relief and Mouse bends down to kiss her forehead. Bobby prints the image on the screen and wipes the gel from her abdomen. "I'd like to do an ultrasound every few weeks, to monitor your baby's growth. Just to be safe. I'll also send you off with prenatal vitamins and an anti nausea medication. Oh, there's a blog on our pack website about lycan pregnancy. You should read it. Try to limit your seafood consumption during pregnancy too. Congratulations to you both." He smiles, watching Mouse help Kat sit up and hold her tight.

"Thank you Doc. Thank you so much." Kat says, taking the picture with eyes full of unshed tears. "We're having a baby Mouse. We're going to have a family together."

   Mouse just nods, scooping her up as she weeps tears of happiness. He bows to Bobby and exits the exam room, a lump in his throat as he heads toward the kitchen. They were both to nervous to eat breakfast, but now his mate is eating for two. He freezes, Sean sitting at the island and watching them.

"Come, sit down. You can't skip meals now Kat." Sean says, pulling two covered plates over to the stools beside him. "It's not good for you or your baby." He winks, Mouse blushing as he sits Kat beside Sean. "I poured milk and orange juice. Both are good for a growing fetus, but at some point the citric acid of the juice might be to much for your stomach to handle."

"Thank you Luna." Kat picks up a slice of bacon and looks at it curiously.

"Turkey bacon. Less fat and grease, so it won't upset your stomach." Sean winks, Bo and Xander entering from the pack dining room.

"Baby, I thought you were going to eat something too." Bo chides, Kelli placing a stacked turkey bacon sandwich in front of him. "Ah, is our pup getting picky already?" He teases, wrapping his arms around Sean and rubbing his stomach. He rests his head on his mates shoulder and grins at Kat and Mouse. "Judging by the photo there, you were right again baby. Congratulations to you both."

"Thank you." Kat says, turning at a little hand patting her back.

"Miss Kat, will you still be able to teach me?" Xander asks, his eyes wide. "Papa says growing a baby is tiring." They all giggle and Mouse picks the boy up, sitting him on his lap between him and Kat.

"I'm afraid, you won't be needing me much longer." Kat says, smiling at the boy and stroking his hair. "You're so smart, you'll probably be starting school in a week or two. We just need to work on your writing and math a bit more and you'll be all caught up."

"Really?" Xander asks excitedly. "I'll be able to go to school like the other kids? Will I start in Whitney's class? Oh, but I'll miss you both." He frowns, looking from Kat to Mouse.

"We're not going anywhere." Mouse says, grinning and pinching Xander's cheek. "You'll still see us. Hmm, I might need you to give me lessons." He winks and the boy blinks at him confused. "I'm going to be a Dad for the first time. Maybe, you could tell me all the things a good Dad should do with his kid."

"Ohh." Xander taps his little chin, deep in thought. "I can try! But you should ask my Papa and Dad. They're already really great Dads, so they know all that stuff. But, if you want a kids... perspective?" He looks at Kat, wondering if he used the right word and she smiles and nods at him. "I'll definitely help! I'm going to be a big brother, so I'll let you know what babies need as soon as I find out."

"Thank you Xander. You're going to be an incredible big brother." Mouse says, smiling warmly at the boy.

"Well, I'm going to try really hard." Xander says, lowering his head and peeking at Sean and Bo. "I'm going to take good care of my family, all of it."