9. Confession and Reason.

Y/N's POV

I looked at my own Afterlife reflection. Dear god I did not realize it was my own reflection... I mean just what was the reason it was here? That's the question. Even Enterprise was confused to see this.

Y/N: So... You're telling me. You're me, except in the Afterlife form?!

(Aftterlife) Y/N: Well yes. Well technically I'm basically the dead version of you.... So uh... There's that.

Y/N: ...

(Afterlife) Y/N: ... What's with you taking so long saying something about it?

I took a deep breath as I took some time with my inhale and my exhale technique whenever I feel so confused, or ever worse, would reach the maximum levels of headache that I have never experienced before... How the hell am I gonna explain to Adler about this?

Y/N: I.... need some time off to think about this....

To my surprise, I was being hugged by Enterprise, as I felt a sudden warmth in her. As I turned around, she seems happy somehow.. beside me. Although my Afterlife version did chuckle at that.

Enterprise: Sorry, I just feel like you need some energy from me by just doing this! I-I hope you don't mind about being in such a position right now..

I smiled at her as I kissed her in the cheeks which made her flustered a lot now, and probably a bit more. Although in return of the favor, she also gave Y/N the kiss on the cheeks as she let go.

(Afterlife) Y/N: Ah, two lovebirds in the sight of another reflection. Romantic.

Although what he said, it made the both of us flustered like crazy as we made the face of an anime shocked face.

Enterprise/Y/N: L-LOVEBIRDS?!

(Afterlife) Y/N: What? Don't you see. You two actually make the perfect couple ever!

I shook my head as my blushing goes away. Although it wasn't for the same with Enterprise.... She was blushing a lot as she almost fainted because of what happened, but she managed to recover as she finally made her blushing less red than ever it was.

Y/N: Well uh... To be mistaken from you, it's not only me and her who are dating. You know what I mean....

(Afterlife) Y/N: Hm? Oh okay so it isn't just only you and her. Is there others I am missing or? Come on my real self, you should know who it is so that I can hear about it. I'm not gonna tease you, don't worry!

I deadpanned at my Afterlife self. Either he doesn't know it, or more so I looked as confused just as Enterprise as well. Although I wouldn't mind telling him the truth about the other girlfriends that I have from my dates. Although it may feel very awkward at best. I decided to go against refusing to say it. He really needs to hear this.

Y/N: Yeah... About the other ones.... I'm actually dating other girls..

(Afterlife) Y/N: Oh that's nice, well I hope-...... WAIT YOU HAVE A HAREM WITH YOU?! WHAT?! EXCUSE ME!? AM I MISSING SOMETHING!? IS IT AN ILLUSION OR IS IT ALL TOO REAL!!?

I was surprised along with Enterprise to see a shock of a sudden outburst of my Afterlife self. Didn't knew they always have sudden outbursts. It's electrifying to see him like this, although I did manage to calm him down.

Y/N: Uh yes... I'm very a polyamorous man... It feels odd to say the least. But at least I'm taking care of them. I wouldn't want to start a family although... It's too early for that..

(Afterlife) Y/N: Well then. I guess congratulations? As for that, I'll do something probably as your reward. You won't regret it.

And then my Afterlife form starts to charge at me as his ghost body went through my real one, which then glowed very brightly with blue as shocks went all around my body. Though I did not feel pain after all. It feels like I am someone different... Is it the power that I achieve? Or was it something I need to make use of carefully?