Bio

Name: Y/N L/N

Gender: Male

Codename: Outlaw

Age: 18 (For both Ultimis version and the referenced Primis version). 100+ (According to Adler's files that will explain why for both versions of Y/N in 2. Asylum Mission).

Height: 6'0"

Other alias:

The Silencer (given by his friends.)

The Reaper (given by Price)

Skullcrusher (given by ???? And no it's not about the PaP'd M16 from Black Ops 1 Zombies. To be fair the gun was underwhelming upon higher rounds)

The Two-Sided Operator (given by Adler)

(More will be coming soon in later chapters as it will update every time.)

Current Occupation: Soldier (as a Sergeant First Class from many of the missions he succeed) (Pre-Prologue).

Operator/One of the leaders (for Resistance that was formerly known as Requiem from the two groups, NATO and Warsaw Pact) (Post-Prologue)

Ancients (For Primis Y/N) (Post-Prologue)

Likes: being part of the team like a family, his girlfriends, literally the Wonder Weapons that he encounter, killing zombies, shooting guns, hand-to-hand combat (more so of training), your allies, Primis and Ultimis (yes there is gonna be a counterparts version of his Primis version, although it may apply to some characters), the giant robots in Origins.

Dislikes: zombies, his past, Panzersoldats (the ones in Origins and Der Eisendrache which will happen in later chapters), seeing many lives lost over something, being attacked by zombies.

Personality: ruthless, cold, caring, nice, alone (due to him being the only one in his real family which will explain in one of the later chapters), and fearless (somtimes but more to it), calm (sometimes, until either when someone goes full on yandere on him... or something happen)

Powers: can spawn in drops, all perks in his system (yes they are permanent), teleportation/activates portals from his scythe, healing, Iron Fist (which is an upgrade of the One Inch Punch in Origins which can have different effects of which elemental staff he is wielding), can basically manipulate debris that is in the way, and basically the same powers Samantha Maxis has, but much more powerful. (More will be added soon as I update this)

Weapons (Post-Prologue):

(Scythe)

(Scar-H and Scorpion EVO in BO2)