1. An unexpected greeting.

Y/N's POV

Upon the arrival to somewhere while in the portal....

Man what a horrible ride. Hell you could say I almost puked from it. But god that thing was trippy. No wonder why Adler wanted me and my pals had to go inside there.

Adler: So Y/N was the ride exciting?

Y/N: *pukes more* Fuck no, I don't know why the hell did I really have to go inside some sort of trippy portal.

Sanford: *pats at my shoulders* If it makes you even better, Deimos actually did have that same problem as you did.

Deimos: Huh?! No I did not you idiot!

Hank: *facepalms at Deimos* Oh certainly you did. You just literally puked over maybe 5 times when you had to enter inside when the first time we had to deal with the Dark Aether.

I sighed while the 3 Nevadians are dealing with their shenanigans as I turned to ask Adler a question.

Y/N: Has it been always like this with them?

??!: Every once in a while about 2 months, although it's mostly between Sanford and Deimos.

We turned around to see a Nevadian who is in black and red flames as a red halo is on top of him.

Adler: Ah Auditor, I suppose one of the areas have been cleared from the Dark Aether presence.

Auditor: Hello Adler. Yes the threat has been neutralized in Northern parts of Nevada, although there has been quite an interesting discovery I've managed to find out. And may I ask who are these 3? *points at me, Jax, and Vince*

 And may I ask who are these 3? *points at me, Jax, and Vince*

Adler: Oh yes, where is my manners for introductions. These 3 right here are the ones we found after the presence of the Dark Aether was felt.

Auditor: Oh? Then who are you young man?

Y/N: I am Y/N L/N, a soldier for the military before. These pals right here, one of them is my cousin named Jax, and the other is Vince, an Officer.

Auditor: I see..... Well Y/N, Jax, and Vince, welcome.