Prologue. Death upon us...

3rd Person POV

Many people say that life could get any better, many say choosing a career and focusing on something will help you achieve your career. Well it was true that most people did end up achieve their goals into one way or the other.

However there was one particular person that wanted to be something more than a normal human being...

Y/N: I am a soldier for you after your lives have been lost and I'll try my best to honor you guys alongside my older cousin Jax....

Yup, this was Y/N L/N. His life was normal during now, although it was different for many years of his life... His story can be explained about what happened...

About 12 years ago when he was a child. His parents left him at home as both were going on a vacation trip while living with his uncle who was taking care of him. However what happened next shocked both him and his uncle as he started to cry while his uncle comforted him.

His parents were unfortunately killed in a plane accident when the pilot suffered a heart attack which led to the plane losing control trying to land the plane on the runway. Only few of the passenger survived the crash, however his parents were the unfortunate ones being killed. Y/N was left in depression as he misses his parents everyday while visiting their graves in the cemetery with his uncle trying his best to take care much of him. Timeskip to 10 years later, as Y/N was 16 years old, he was during at the time of high school where many of his friends called him "The Silencer" due to him not being able to talk that much to people publicly, but were really in good terms with each other. However what changed his life even more painfully after a call from his 23 years old cousin Jax who was in the military told him the news that his uncle died from gunshots by criminals. Y/N didn't talk as much because of his past, as he was afraid to lose another family member, his older cousin. Thankfully due to the news that the soldiers heard and the military and how much story was heard about him, Y/N was able to be accepted to be in the military with his cousin Jax, becoming the youngest member in the military. Y/N skills such as weapons, tactics and strategy were incredible as it made him fearless.

For now, we see an 18 year old Y/N and 25 year old Jax doing some training on the obstacle course, while they are blasting Sabaton: Resist and Bite in the radio.

Jax: Y/N you look like you're tired from all of that training.

Y/N: *pants* Yeah no shit, at least uncle gave me some advice before I joined the military as the youngest member currently.

As both of them laugh, their Officer came to visit. Both Jax and Y/N saluted him. This was Officer Vince as he also saluted to them.

Vince: My two favorites, how is it going with you now that you are able to come here and be with each other after the struggles?

Y/N: Honestly great, although it's kinda painful still about what happened in the past.

This made Vince causing a bit saddened, which made him give both of them something, 2 chocolate bars.

Vince: Here, this will help you feel better don't you think?

Both Y/N and Jax took the chocolate bars as they thanked Vincent for his kind actions.

Jax: Thank you sir. I appreciate it.

Vince: Just call me Vince, as you two earned my trust.

Vince looked at his watch to check the time that it was 11:45, as it made him realized it was almost lunch time.

Vince: It's almost lunch time, I suppose we should go inside the cafeteria to grab some of our food don't you think?

Y/N: Yes please.