Kingdom of emptiness

In the months following his marriage, the prince has spent less time in the castle and more so in the stables and lands. Only one man was suitable enough for his company but that person had zero interest in staying by his side. Now he goes to the same place he has, to visit the army to train them alongside namjoon and ride out to the lake in the evening when the sun goes down. it is his only paradise available in these treacherously unhappy times.

The more time Agust spends from the castle, the more Yoongi's thoughts were enraptured to be near him. Agust could not explain it to hoseok or anyone else even if he try to consult. His only response was desperation or madness, and hoped for the latter, but hoseok would not hear of it. What an eternity it would be to live his life with the young prince, if not for a solution to leave him. In the law's eyes it could be done however in the law of goddess and love eyes it could not be done.

At such thought agust laughed aloud, surely he could not be so miserable because he is a monster....indeed he is.

He remembers the old days when the three spend the days alone, riding, singing, and resting along the grass. Content and happiness being the only thing felt in those moments, but in the end moon goddess and the emperor had to ruin everything and he always had to return to reality.

A reality he did not wish to be had it not been for his displeasure. Everything in the castle had seemed at ease, therefore he returned to his chambers for the duration of the afternoon. He just wish seokjin wouldn't ask him to accompany him in court meetings. He did not take any training for that, seokjin might see through him that's why he refuse to join the court and give all his responsibilities to king of gwangjuon who was staying in daeguin for few more months.

Moreover, He might act and look like Yoongi now but his skin condition of staying under the sun did not fade. He was afraid that seokjin will notice the burn marks on his skin thats why he shifted all his outdoor activities to afternoon when the light of sun doesn't penetrate his skin.

In the castle it was all quiet and well.

It was not until the following morning when Hoseok had not appeared for breakfast, that the albino prince had grown concerned. He goes in search of hosoek, entering his chambers and discovering him in bed. His skin a pale white, his lips nearly blue. Panicked, he runs to his side, desperate to awaken him, and yet he does not move.

"CALL THE DOCTORS." He shouted, as he held Hoseok close to his chest. "Sunshine whats happening?"

The royal attendents came quickly and started to examine his body. Agust didn't leave his side even for a second. Hoseok was shivering as if an ice bucket was thrown on him. In contrast of Hoseok's icy cold skin; agust's normal body temperature appeared to be normal even though he was epitome of coldness.

"What happened to him?" He asked in a commanding voice. The doctors look here and there not sure if they should tell the truth or not. "Answer me before I pull your brain out." He threatened kicking the doctor in the chest.

The oldman coughed violently. Seeing this the other doctor said, "your highness, he is missing his m-mate. This condition is called bluestring. It happens when one does not get to be close with his mate." He explained and agust took a moment to register his words.

"He was doing fine for months after his mate's death. Why is it happening now?" He was out of castle so he didn't see Hoseok anywhere near him and it was also because the Burnette was avoiding him at all cost.

"We don't know about this. The mate specialist might answer all your queries. This medicine will numb his senses and put him in ease for the time being."