Kingdom of happiness

The stay of the Jung clan was only for one month. Today was the 19th night of Hoseok's being in the Min palace. Throughout these weeks Agust, Yoongi and Hoseok became close to each other. They showed him all the secret passages and all the beautiful places in the palace.

Wherever they go, the place will bloom with the giggles and laughter of the three prince's. Seonhee has never seen Agust being this happy with someone who isn't his twin.

Right now Yoongi was ready for bed in his white night suit when someone knocked on his door. He thought Agust had come to get something, but instead of Agust, the little prince of Gwangjuon was standing there.
"Can I sleep with you?" Hoseok asks with his innocent eyes and who is Yoongi to say no to the prince that looks like a princess.
Agust's bed was empty today, so Hoseok climbed on it and Yoongi tucked him under the furr blanket. After 20 minutes, none of them could fall asleep.
"Where is the sky Prince?" Hoseok asked. His voice held sadness.

"Don't worry about him. Every month for one week, one of us has to sleep with the workers or in the soldiers' quarters. Today was his turn, and tomorrow will be mine. " Yoongi answered from his bed.

"Why?"

"Because my father says we should experience the life of a commoner."

Hoseok made an 'O' with his heart-shaped lips. He then proceeded to sit on the crown prince's bed.
"Hobah can't sleep."

"Should I sing you a lullaby or would you like to know what I and Agust do when he is in the room?" Yoongi asked, touching Hoseok's natural wavy hair.

"STORY TIME." Hoseok cheered, and Yoongi smiled at that.

"Ok so for as long as I could remember, I brushed Agust hair each night as we preparing to go to bed. He would sit on a stool in front of the dresser while I would stand behind him. His hairs are really beautiful. You should touch it someday."

It was tiring for Yoongi to do that every night after the training he did in the sunny weather but Yoongi like this nightly ritual, because it was just too still and silent and he would have loved it better if they could make use of the remaining time of the day- doing something fun like playing or playing under the sun but Yoongi know that Agust can't stay under the sun for long so Yoongi stayed with Agust.

"Will you..... ehh... you." Hoseok mumbled hesitating. "Can you brush my hairs too?" He said looking up at Yoongi with slight open mouth.

Yoongi nodded and pulled the binyeo pin out of the prince hairs. The little boy wavy hairs fall down on his hazel big eyes and it made him look like a doll that hangyang market sell at highest price in auction.

beautiful.

Yoongi shook his head, not understanding why his little heart is beating so fast. "Come sit here." He pointed toward the stool. Hoseok ran to it but couldn't reach it. So Yoongi pulled him off the ground and make him sit on the wooden stool.

He ran his fingers through his wavy hair and Hoseok let out a soft sigh.

Hoseok asked: "Why do we have to brush our hair when we're just going to sleep?"

"Because," Yoongi said, sliding the brush down Hoseok's short hair, "it makes us sleep better."

Hoseok crinkled his brows at him reflection in the dresser mirror, The crown prince gently pulling out the knots in his hair. Yoongi was intent on his task and didn't see Hoseok's frown, but It disappeared as Hoseok continued looking at him.

There was something so calm and peaceful in Yoongi's expression that made Hoseok close his eyes and just relish the feeling of the soothing motions of the brush and Yoongi's fingers on his hair. he found himself almost dozing when Yoongi spoke.