Kingdom of Betrayal

When the morning came. Everyone in the mansion was terrified. A nation close by daeguin kingdom has declared the war.

Everyone was ready to leave but they were waiting for the crown prince.

Yoongi was in search of his mate. He wanted to meet Hoseok to tell him the truth. As he reached the chamber, he saw Hoseok watering the flowers. The flowers that were dull in his comparison. The black hair prince thought. "Hobah." He shouted excitedly, walking upto to his mate. Hoseok eyes widen at that. He looked at Yoongi fearfully, before Yoongi could reach close to him, the younget throw the water container and ran inside.

The words by him rang in his ear. 'Don't show me your ugly face.'

Yoongi was shocked to see his behavior... he ran after him but was stopped by his brother in midway. "Shouldn't you be on your way?!" The albino prince asked.

"Agust Jimin was right I have found my mate." Yoongi told his brother. The smile on Yoongi face was making Agust inside churned in regret. "Oh really?" He acted surprise.

"Not only that Agust. Hoseok is my mate. Oh god I can't believe this. He's my mate."Yoongi hugged his brother excitedly, happiness was pouring out from each pore of his body that Agust thought his brother will burst from happiness....and he, himself will burst from sadness.

"Why are you looking at me like that?!" Yoongi asked his brother. Agust shook his head. And then smiled. "Just... I'm surprised that sunshine is your mate. I'm happy for you two."

Lies.

"Isn't that cool? He'll always stay with us. After I marry him he'll be by my side as my husband and he'll also stay by your side as a friend." Yoongi was busy telling his brother all this. His eyes were shinning as he said that.

Agust clenched his fist. I can't...

I can't do that to my own brother.

He wanted to confess the sin he did last night as he was Yoongi. He wanted to tell his brother of the crime he did to separate his two beloved people from each other.

"Yoongi l-last night I---" As he was about to confess, a servant came to them. "Crown prince everyone is waiting for you. The emperor asked for you presence."

Yoongi groan and glance at the place where Hoseok ran to. He grab his brother's arms. "Agust listen to me. Last night when we kissed I was you. So please tell him that I'm his mate. Okay" Yoongi told his identical twin. Agust again just bite his lip at the word 'mate'

"Okay I'll tell him for sure."

Yoongi smiled as he kissed his brother's forehead. "I trust you with him. Take care of him for me."

"I will take good care of him even more than you."

Yoongi hugged his brother for last time as he didn't understand the double meaning behind his words.

                     ======

As the army left with Yoongi. The palace become quieter. But the storm inside Agust was howling. Agust was not listening to what everyone said to him. He went straight to the bathroom and sit inside the water tab. the water soaked his body. the water was hot and he hopes that everything that was in his body will come off the regret, the sadness, everything.

Both his hands rub harshly on his body he was disgusted of what he had done.

"Uhh get off!"

Thud