"You look breathtaking Lis!!" Jungkook nuzzled in my neck

"You look breathtaking Lis!!" Jungkook nuzzled in my neck. I moaned.

"Thank you, your birthday boy. You look handsomely hot too." I placed a wet kiss on his neck.

"Is it? Don't talk like this. Otherwise,e we won't leave my room for an  hour or two."

"Shut up!! Let's go." I slapped his hand and took him out.

...................................

"Birthday boy and his girlfriend are here!!" Minguy announced as we came into the garden.

The decorators had done an excellent job. It was almost dark now, so fairy lights were put on the plants and trees. Below a tree was a drinking area and the food section was near the pool which was just beside the garden. Balloons and paper flowers were placed in between a few stems in plants. It was beautiful.

"Did you like the decor?" I asked as
we were moving towards the drinks section.

"I loved it. How did you manage to do it all?"

"I had so much help. Your friends, siblings, and parents are a great sport. They helped me with everything."

"Thank you so much, Lisa. I am really lucky to have you in my life."

"That you are." I flipped my hair.

"Hey!!"

"I'm kidding I'm kidding. It's the other way around. I'm lucky to have you in my life."

"You my lady are very much in the mood to tease." He pulled me very close to his body.

"No, right now. Let's go. You have to cut the cake."

"Come on!! Guys!! Let's cut the cake." said everyone.

Everyone gathered around the table. The cake was placed. Jungkook's favorite cookie dough flavor cake was there.

"Come on birthday boy!! Cut the cake." Euwoon said.

"Is your hand moving? Do you have any trouble? I mean you are now old right?" Some joked.

"Remind me to smash the whole cake on your face," Jungkook said to Somi.

"Make a wish and cut the cake, son." Jungkook's mom said.

Jungkook cut the cake and we all sang Happy Birthday to him.

He fed the cake to everyone and then Somi and I put some cake on his face. He couldn't do anything because Eunwoo Minguy and Bambam were holding him from behind.

................................

Eunwoo, Minguy, and Bambam approached me, with a big box wrapped in gift paper in Bambam's hand.

"Hi, guys."

"Hey Lisa," Eunwoo said.

"So what's up?" I asked as I was confused.

"Well, this is a gift from the three of us to you." Bambam handed it to me.

"For me? But today isn't my birthday,
it's Jungkooks."

"We know that. However, you were the one who had this idea of this surprise birthday party. You thought so much about our best friend. And look he is so happy right now and it's because of you. You deserve it." Eunwoo explained.

", I didn't do it for any reward or gift. I care for Jungkook. He is my boyfriend. It's nothing unusual." I said my point.

"I know Lisa. Please don't misunderstand us. It's just that you are his first girlfriend who makes him so happy, and calm and you matter to him so much, and of course us too. It's just a token of friendship from all of us." Minguy said.

I looked at the three of them making puppy faces which didn't suit them clearly as they were wearing such nice coats and shirts.

"Alrighty. I will take it. Thank you so much, guys." I hugged each one of them.

"What's going on here?" Jungkook came and wrapped his hand around my waist. I smiled at him.

"We gave Lisa a gift," Eunwoo said.

"A gift? Guys, it's my birthday tonight." Jungkook chuckled.

"Haha. We know that. We gave a gift to Lis for a different reason and don't ask us why. We aren't going to tell you." Eunwoo explained.

"Alrighty alrighty. Do whatever you want." Jungkook shook his head and smiled.

******************

Hi peeps, hope you are doing well. I hope you like this chapter. Kindly vote comment and follow me to show your support.

See you,
A.