'Piece Of Work' (Dirty Zayn For Olyvia)

Start from the beginning

I stopped laughing and rolled my eyes at him heading to the kitchen.

After I made his tea I walked back into the living room to see him looking through my iPod. "Nosy much?" I asked plopping down on the couch.

"Nosy always" he replied sitting down next to still looking through my songs. "I love this song!" He exclaimed and started playing 'Thats what it's made for' by Usher. "Dance with me" he deadpanned jumping back up. "I don't really dance" I spoke leaning back into the couch.

"Neither do I, but for Usher there are exceptions" he stated pulling me up.

After a while I started dancing with him. At the end of the song he dipped me and leaned in close to my face. I could feel his hot breath that smelt of cinnamon and peppermint (which oddly smelt soothing) fanning my face.

He pulled my back up quickly making lose my balance and crash into his chest. I looked up at him surprised and before I could say anything he crashed his lips onto mine.

Without hesitation I moved my lips against his. I could feel his large hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Bedroom?" He muttered sounding unsure. "Bedroom." I replied before dragging him into my room. He pushed me down onto my bed. He kissed my lips one more time before making his way down to my neck. He kissed and licked and sucked until he found my sweet spot making his name fly from my lips.

I could feel him smile against my skin before he worked further down to my chest. He removed my shirt and bra tossing them to the side. He kissed each of my breast before enclosing his mouth around my left nipple sucking at the now erect nub. I moaned profusely as he worked his magic.

He gave the same treatment to the other one and kissed down my stomach, he dipped his tongue into my belly button before nipping further down until he got to my jeans. He unbuttoned them, sliding them down my legs and throwing them to ground also. He kissed my center over my now damp panties before hooking his fingers in the lining of them and pulling them down.

He placed his tongue over my core and gave it long slow laps. I could feel my self already unraveling I "Zayn, more!" I moaned; squirming under his touch. He nodded and I let out a breath of releif, I soon regretted it as I felt his tongue enter me.

"Shit Zayn!" I exclaimed my hips bucking up involuntarily. He pressed two finger to my clit and began rubbing ferociously. "FuckFuckFuckFuck" I panted out as he kept going. His tongue moving i and out a constant pace creating rhythm.

"Zayn I'm gonna cum!" I screamed. That didn't stop him though. He kept eating me out like he hadn't had a good meal in days. I felt my stomach knot and I released onto his tongue. He raised his head to look at me and licked his lips. "You taste amazing" he whispered.

He removed his shirt and pants in the blink of an eye. He lay on top of me putting just the right amount of weight on me to turn me on further. He placed his lips next to my ear "Do you want me?" He questioned being sure to brush his mouth against my earlobe.

"Yes fuck, Oh god Zayn I want you so bad" He smiled. "Good because I'm about to fuck you senseless" he pulled down his boxers and placed his massive length next to my entrance, "You ready?" I just nodded my head knowing I wouldn't be able to form a coherent sentence.

He plunged into me immediately hitting my G-Spot. "ZAYN!!" I screamed fisting my sheets as though it would lessen the pleasure pulsing through me. "Fuck Olyvia, your so tight" he yelled as he thrusted in and out.

I knew I wasn't going to last long at this pace. Zayn's moans only

fueled the fire in the pit of my stomach as I approached my orgasm for the second time. "Olyvia I'm close" he moaned as he continued to slam into me, only I bit out of order. "M-me too" I managed to stutter out, my mind was clouded with pleasure.

I felt my walls clench around his dick and he real eases in me coating my inside as I release also.

"You wanna get some food?" He asked as he rolled onto his side completely spent. "Too tired" I breathed out still trying to cover from the euphoria I experienced only a moment ago. "Yeah, plus I just ate dessert" he replied smirking at me.

"You are a piece of work Malik"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jakejwjfkwkiqjjd I just gave myself Zayn feels!

That was a bit hardcore...did you guys like it? If you did tell me and I'll write more like that.

But most importantly; DID YOU LIKE IT OLYVIA?!?!?!

I hope you did girly.

I should be updating way more often now also so yay :)

Love you guys!! Please please please vote and comment!!