roadtrip

Yesterday you had the horrible problem of not knowing what to pack

Yesterday you had the horrible problem of not knowing what to pack. Since you'd be traveling on bike you can't really bring a lot of things. Max one big and one small backpack per person.

In the end you came up with the perfect solution, the shorter the skirt the less room it takes. Actually you barely packed any clothes if you're being honest, only two or three outfits.

Most of your time will be spent in bikinis and robes anyways.

The morning started off amazing, the sun was barely up but you knew in a few hours it would be beaming hard, hopefully the mountains will be a little cooler.

On one side you'll be sweating horribly and having to sit on a motorcycle leather seat for hours sounds like a nightmare.

You already feel the sweat rolling down your thighs.

You already felt your ass sweating and sticking to the leather.

On the other hand you're getting a nice tan and the combination of sun and breeze on the bike will be heaven.

The boys came to pick you up, this time actually having helmets on for once.

Since Haru had a seat in the back of his bike you went with him and gave your bag to Muto. "You ready baby?" You asked both of them putting on your own helmet.

"Yeah, can't wait. The hot springs and the food...." Muto practically drooled. "I can't wait for the barbecue restaurant"

"I heard they have a lot of good hair and body products in Onsenkyo" Haru commented, starting his engine.

"If y'all want a break or something signal me, if not let's take a break at 9.30-10 depending on the nearest stop. We can get something to eat" Muto suggested.

It was 7.03 and you'd probably get there somewhere between 12 and 13 as long as the road is good. You just hope your ass doesn't hurt too much from riding.

"Oooh boy your waist is so tiny" you hugged blondie. -"It's seven in the morning" he just scoffed and drove off.

You were right earlier, your ass was sticking to the seat but the wind felt incredible on your skin.

The highway was mostly empty and the drive went incredibly smoothly.

(Except for the time when they sped up over the limit and the police started chasing you because non of you had any protection gear on a highway. You don't even know how you managed to get them off of your ass)

You'll take any excuse to cuddle up to pinky pie for a few hours. Even if it means being trapped on a death machiene going what felt like 200km/h.

Swerving, speeding up, hitting curves.

*Shudder*

You hugged your bae harder cuz you're not taking any chances.

"You're bruising my ribs" Haru complained after you stopped at a gas station to eat some sandwiches you packed for everyone.