drugs, money and parties

"Check your bank account (y/n)" Kokonoi commented

"Why?" You were currently sipping on a good ass Smoothie while he was drinking strawberry boba.

"To check if the money I transferred yesterday already came through, duh"

"I'll look at it later, how did you do this week? Did the study session we did together help?"

"Meh, I would have done just as well without it" you looked at him offended. " But i did get more sleep and you really helped me organize a lot. Thanks for that by the way, how did you do?"

"Amazing as always ..... except math"

"Huh? But you're so good with statistics and procentages"

"Money math and school math is completely different, you'll need to help me study for winter because I'm gonna fuck math up. Will probably get top marks in the other subjects tho"

"As expected of you" the two of you were sitting at an expensive restaurant at a private table.

All the tables around you were full of black dragon members, some you knew and some you've never seen before. All pretty important in one way or another.

"We need to higher the produkt quantity. I'm offering you ten of my men, but by that you'll probably be very much associated with us. Is that ok?"

You scoffed and smirked. "Who wouldn't want to be associated with a handsome man like you Kokonoi?" You leaned on your palm .

"I'll just take it as an ok" he rolled his eyes and smiled, already used to your behaviour. His hand shot up and the men all stood up right away.

Their while uniforms without a single speck of dirt.

"Angel accepted, you won't embarrass or tarnish the black dragons name in front of her, or anyone else understood?"

"Yes sir" all of them answered ar the same time. 'did they practice that?'

"They're newer members, but their very loyal and strong. Back to your positions" he waved his hand again and they sat back down. He looked like he was enjoying ordering people around.

"You train your dogs well" you complimented. "Hmmm, well inupi does most of it, I'm just the money guy."

"What am I then? The drug girl"

"Ummm, yeah"

"Ewww I don't wanna be the drug girl that sounds trashy asf"

"Then you're just angel for now"

"Hm whatever, as long as I get cash"

"Not to be intrusive or anything, but why don't you buy like a new apartment or something? Maybe a car for the future? You didn't even buy new clothes"