Monday pt2

Satako came in and was shocked to see you there

"Oh my! (Y/n) is that you? You've grown so much. How old are you now? We haven't seen eachother in so long. What a surprise" she hugged miss Matsuno and then you.

"Hey, yeah we haven't seen eachother for over two years I think. I'm seventeen now, I'm in my second last year of highschool"

You were genually happy you met Satako, last time you've seen her was at a store. You were both in a rush so you couldn't catch up well.

The conversation went smoothly, they were both pretty young about 35 and you guys talked about make-up and even fangirled over Leonardo DiCaprio. It was really cool.

"Let's meet up one of these days and rewatch Titanic. We should spend more time together (y/n), you used to be around me, before we moved away"

" Hmmm.. how about Friday, let's go to your apartment tho Satako, you have a bigger coach. I can bake a cake and we'll just drink tea or beer" Hiriko suggested.

"I'd love to. I'm free this Friday anyways. What time? School ends at about 16.30 so I can come at about 17.30"

"Perfect I should be done with the cake by then"

"Girlies 😈 how about we prank the boys" suddenly Satako had an evil smile.

Hiriko just made a face. " That would be the fourth prank this month. Also the pranks are usually just scaring them." She turned to you " Last time the neighbors almost called the police because Satako was chasing me in a mask while holding a fake knife. She wanted to scare Chifuyu but ended up scaring the whole neighborhood"

'damn, that's why kei turned out like that'

"No! This time it'll be really funny. I swear. Ok this is how it will go: you'll pretend to be Kei's girlfriend ok? Chifuyu will totally believe it. And then you start flirting with him" you just nodded along.

This seemed like it would chaos and the good kind. Hiriko's frown turned into a smirk. "Ok, that does seem like it would be very embarrassing for both of them. Let's do it"

The next twenty minutes were filled with planing and waiting until they'd be back. Finally after thirty minutes shuffling was heard.

"Mom we're home"

"Finally! What took you so long Keisuke's girlfriend is waiting for him"

A "huh?" was heard by the door and more shuffling. The boys went up to the table and were very confused. Keisuke's looked like he stopped working.

"Oh my goofy ball of sunshine! I've missed you so much" you got up and hugged him tightly.

Chifuyu was having a mental breakdown on the inside. He had seen this girl at meetings before and sometimes he'd see her pick Baji up on her bike.