bish

Your bruises were finally starting to turn a greenish colour, so it was easier to cover them up

Your bruises were finally starting to turn a greenish colour, so it was easier to cover them up. You put a dramatic make-up look on to distract the eye from the cheeks and guide them to the lashes and lips.

Today you decided to put on a tight outfit that was pretty classy because you're going for that 'hot businesswoman you see on the subway and never meet again' look.

So you went over to the building they were offering first aid classes at. Sure you could do your own research on the world-wide-web or see if there's a book on it in a library.

-But come on, why would you be a nerd if you could see a professional do it in real life.

The building was a bit run down but still looked professional. It was squeezed in between an abandoned videogame store and an old lookin hairdresser salon.

"Um.... Excuse me sir? I'd like to book a lesson for tomorrow -it's an emergency. Are there any places available?" Startled the dude at the front desk  looked up from his car magazine.

He looked you up and down before smirking and leading you in." Right this way miss."

He took out a list from a drawer and you could see him scribbling out a name on the list to make room for you. 'as he should'

"Sure for how many people?"

"Just me and two friends"

"I hope they're as hot as you" he murmured, thinking since you're a foreigner you couldn't understand if he didn't speak clearly.

"Hm? -Sorry I didn't get that" you played dumb, like you usually did.

"Ah nothing.....so please write down your info on the paper. If you need help feel free to ask"

"So kind of you sir"

You happily filled out false info so he didn't get your number or your address, you even changed your last name. Then you filled out the boys' info(- also false.)

"So... " He glanced down at the paper and continued "(Y/n) how about we go out to dinner in a few hours"

Uhm straight to first name basis? How rude of him....You don't even know his.

"Sorry I don't think my boyfriends would be happy?"

"Your friends?" He asked, thinking you misspoke or something.

"No, boyfriends" you whipped out your phone to show a pic of you and the beta male boytoys (angel devision) standing in front of their bikes. You have it as a background pic.

".....ah"

He started sweating like crazy, of course he did, he knew about the black dragons.

"Ok, bye sir. Have a lovely day!"

"Goodbye ma'am" he bowed suddenly respectful. "Have a beautiful day as well"

You walked and checked the shops out for a bit. You should probably get a new bikini.