chapter 19

"Welcome"Taehyung welcomed people inside his cafeteria, handing them the menu, seokjin delivered people's luggage into their rooms, y/n swept the corridor, while felix and jeong in cancelled ladies, jungkook stood on the counter, greeting and talking with the people, everything is back to normal, since Jackson and eunwo were kicked out.

Their usual life have began, seokjin walked out of the elevator, panting heavily, as he have been followed by a lady and he rushed to the lobby immediately, he sat up on his place, drinking water, the elevator ding opened, and a lady walked out, she looked around the corridor carefully.

Once she saw seokjin, she smiled, rushing to seokjin, he screamed, jumping down the table, hiding himself, felix and jeong in looked at seokjin and a lady, "i'm just asking this man's name and he is running away from me like he saw some ghost"Said the lady, felix and jeong in glanced down at seokjin.

"RESPECT OUR COSTUMERS!!"Namjoon yelled from a far, seokjin hissed, standing up, "SO WHAT IS YOUR NAME!?!"The lady yelled, smiling, "he is kim seokjin and don't even try he is already married"Jeong in answered, the lady made a 'O'mouth, poking her tongue on her cheeks, "oh look here his wife came!"Said felix.

She turned to where they are pointing, finding y/n standing with the sweeper in her hand, she stared them confused, seokjin peeked from behind felix, "what?"Y/n asked, as all of them were staring her, "she was asking about seokjin hyung's wife"Said jeong in, y/n knitted her eyebrows, "so then you walked in to us"Said felix.

Her eyes widen, "i-i'm married t-to seokjin?"She asked, they hummed, she looked at seokjin, he gulped, showing her his thumb, which means in their dictionary please help me, she nodded, understanding him, "yeah i'm his wife, do you have any doubts?"She asked, walking to them, the lady eyed her from head to toe carefully, "oh, i didn't knew that he doesn't have taste"Said the lady.

"He is running away from you so i guess he has taste"Replied y/n, felix and jeong in chuckled, giving a high five to each other, the lady glared her, "a maid like you always--"She cutted her off, "go and take care of your children instead of running after some random guys"Said y/n, "I'M STILL SINGLE!!"The lady yelled, y/n chuckled.

"I completely understand why you are still single aunty"Replied y/n, "AUNTY?? DO I LOOK LIKE AUNTY TO YOU??!?"The lady yelled, y/n hummed, nodding her head, "by judging your face's wrinkles yes you are"Y/n replied, "HOW DID YOU SAW THEM!???"The lady yelled, covering her face, rushing into the elevator, seokjin stared her, with his hands tugged into his pocket.

She turned to him, passing him a smile, he smiled back warmly, "that was dope!"Said jungkook rushing to them, she gave him a high five, "you are more cooler then that nap gang yoongi"Jeong in spoke, "I'm listening"They turned to the voice, finding yoongi laying on the couch with his eyes closed.

They shrugged their shoulders, "but you should be his wife in real"Felix spoke, "we just have debt relationship!"Seokjin said, she nodded, "yeah i love you both soo much together"Jungkook whinned, she smacked his head, "he is handsome and i don't deserve him"Said y/n, "no, that's a lie, if i'm handsome then you are also beautiful"Seokjin replied.

She looked at him, blinking her eyes, "don't talk like that"Seokjin mumbled, staring her back, "omo it's going into that direction!"Felix mumbled to jeong in, they slapped each other's hands being excited, "in fact you are more beautiful from inside, you have handed me money even if you knew it that i'm going to spent it on useless stuff, even when you were also in need of it, knowing your appa and oppa are going to be angry on you, you still did this favor on me"Said seokjin.

She sniffed, with a pout, "it's been more then five years and i didn't returned your money back yet, i feel ashamed of not being able to return your money back to you"Seokjin mumbled, everyone in the lobby stopped what they were doing, staring them, "when the first time you called me oppa, i disallowed you, because i knew it from which intention you are calling me that, i never liked you as a sister y/n"Said seokjin.

Felix and jeong in clutched their hearts, their eyes glossy, jungkook sniffed, staring them, taehyung also walked inside the lobby with his bill in his hand, "not only returning your money i would have spent every single of the piece of paper on you if i had it, your presence is annoying and special at the same time, i'm soo thankful to you for giving me some money on debt, but i'm more thankful to that money for making us this closer to each other"Seokjin confessed.

He stood infront of her, she stared him with her glossy eyes, "i wanna ask you for just one more favor, will you do it for me?"Seokjin asked, "wh-what is th-that?"She asked back, "will you help me to earn that money and give it back to you by marrying me?"Asked seokjin, everyone around stared them nervously.

She sobbed, closing her eyes, nodding her head, wiping her tears, everyone cheered, hugging each other, as yoongi was asleep, felix hugged him on the couch, jeong in kissed namjoon's cheeks, hugging him tightly, taehyung tore the pages from his notebook, throwing the papers inside the dustbin, sniffing, he wrote down 'free food' on his new page.

Seokjin hugged her tightly, "didn't you liked our debt love story?"Asked seokjin, she again nodded her head, sniffing, "but remember i'm more beautiful"Seokjin mumbled, she chuckled, "I CAN'T BELIEVE, WE DID IT!!"Jungkook yelled, hugging both of them, felix and jeong in also joined the hug.

"LONG LIVE OUR MANGO GANG!!"Felix yelled, they broke the hug, "I'M THROWING A MANGO PARTY TODAY!!"Felix yelled again, "YESSS LET'S GOO!"Jungkook yelled back, "since you both are couples now, and it wouldn't cost us two rooms, here you go"Namjoon spoke, handing key to seokjin.

Both y/n and seokjin looked at each other, with wide eyes, "WE GOT A ROOM!!"She yelled, hugging him again, "TODAY IS THE BEST DAY!!"Seokjin yelled, they broke the hug, seokjin glanced down at the key, 400th room, he looked at her, while she was still staring the key.

She looked up at him, "you go live there i'm good in my house"Said y/n, "yeah there isn't any ghost"Replied seokjin, "he is right, me and jungkook have spent last night in there, and there wasn't anything"Said felix, she slowly nodded her head, "but why you both spent night in there?"Jeong in asked, both of them panicked.

"WE WERE JUST CHECKING THE GHOST!"Jungkook yelled, Jeong in smirked at them, "don't be over smart"Felix said to jeong in, pushing him aside, "happy marriage!"Said taehyung to y/n and seokjin, walking away, "leave that waiter and listen to me, you both should start living here after marriage also, that room is the biggest one in this whole hotel, accept my suggestion"Said jimin, they slowly nodded at him,