chapter 8

Y/n entered inside the hotel, waving at felix and jeong in, they waved back, she waved at seokjin, finding him asleep, while his head is on the table, the phone infront of him ringing, she knitted her eyebrows, "he disallowed us to not go party but he himself partied till morning"Out of nowhere jungkook appeared, he whispered into her ear, she gasped.

"That's why he disallowed us?, i swear i will take my every money from him"Y/n replied, with fisted palm, suddenly a shoe hitted straight jungkook's face, causing him to fall backwards, "HOW DARE YOU TO OPEN ROOM NO.400 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!"Namjoon yelled, grabbing jungkook by his shoulders, shooking him, hovering on top of him.

"Oppa leave him, he will die"Y/n seperated namjoon from jungkook, as he was squeezing his throat, namjoon panted heavily, "YOU!!, YOU ARE ALSO WITH HIM???"Namjoon yelled, rushing to y/n, she gulped, "YOUR GANG CAUSED THIS, FELIX AND JEONG IN ARE ALSO INTO THIS!!"Namjoon yelled.

He rushed to felix and jeong in, gripping on felix's throat squeezing it, jeong in pushed namjoon away from felix, felix's eyes already red, namjoon gripped on jeong in's hair, pulling them, felix tried to free his friend, "YEAH LEAVE ME!!"Jeong in yelled, struggling, "TELL ME EVERYTHING FROM THE START!!"Namjoon yelled, pulling his hair more harshly.

"We reached infront of that room, and this jungkook said we will make seokjin hyung stay there, because we doubted that there is a ghost, and seokjin hyung lived there for a whole week!!"Felix informed immediately, namjoon let go of jeong in's hair, jeong in hugged felix tightly, y/n rushed to jungkook making him stand.

Seokjin snored, being in deep sleep, jimin rushed in, "THAT ROOM HAS YOUR MOTHER IN IT!!"Namjoon yelled, rushing to jeong in, grabbing his collar shooking him, "I TOLD THEM!!"Jeong in yelled back, y/n's eyes widen, including others, "WHY ARE YOU SOO DUMB, WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN????"Namjoon yelled on top of his lungs, shooking jeong in harshly.

Felix rushed to y/n, hiding behind her, she pushed him away, "d-do yo-you m-mean that roo-room is ha-haunted?"Y/n asked, shuttering, namjoon turned to her, "WHAT DO YOU THINK HUH!?!?, HOW CAN YOU JUST GO THERE?, THAT FLOOR IS HIS MOTHER'S!!"Namjoon yelled, now shooking y/n by her shoulders, felix burst out crying, trying to rush out of the hotel, but was stopped by jungkook.

He screamed, asking jungkook to let him go, y/n panicked, "th-there wa-was a gh-ghost, BUT YOU SAID THAT ROOM DOESN'T HAVE ANY BROKEN MIRROR SO IT ISN'T HAUNTED!?!"Y/n yelled, shooking jungkook, he gulped nervously, "OH GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW!!!"Namjoon yelled, walking around.

"A-and he lived the-there, is he even a-alive"Felix said, pointing at seokjin, who is sleeping, y/n and felix pushed jungkook forward, "go and wake him up"Said y/n, jungkook sniffed, trying to rush back to them, but was pushed forward again, he faced the floor, standing up, looking backwards at y/n and felix with his teary eyes, he stood infront of seokjin, his shaky hands, slowly shooked him.

"HE IS DEAD SHE DIDN'T LET GO OF ANYONE ALL THESE YEARS!!!"Jimin yelled, shooking his head, crying, y/n burst out crying, along with felix, seokjin slowly opened his eyes, looking at jungkook, "h-hyung do-don't k-kill m-me"Jungkook shuttered, seokjin rolled his eyes, sitting up, staring everyone with one open eye, stretching his head.

Yawning, he grabbed the water bottle, everyone flinched, felix and y/n hugged each other tightly, he looked at everyone, "what?"He asked, every staff is huddled up, just watching him, "are you se-seokjin h-hyung?"Jungkook asked, "can't you see my handsome face?"Seokjin replied, jungkook clapped his hands, hugging seokjin tightly, "HE IS OUR SEOKJIN!!"Jungkook yelled.

Y/n sighed in relief, "FEW YEARS AGO SHE WAS KILLING AND SCARING EVERY EMPLOYEE IN THIS BUILDING, SO WE HAVE MADE A DEAL WITH HER, GIVING THAT FLOOR TO HER, BUT YOU DISTURBED HER!!!!"Jimin yelled, stepping in between, y/n gasped, "NOW SHE WON'T LEAVE ANYONE IN HERE!!!"Namjoon yelled.