chapter 4

Felix changed his sleeping position again and again, glancing at the clock, he sighed, looking around scared, he laid on the bed, tightly closing his eyes, "they were lying felix"He talked to himself, a loud thud caused him to open his eyes, he sat up, panting heavily, he gulped, glancing at the door, "the sound came from outside"Felix mumbled, hesitantly, standing up from the bed, he switched the lights on.

Slowly walking to the door, with a stick in his hand, he slightly opened the door, peeking out, finding no one, he closed the door, suddenly the lights went off, his eyes widen, he rushed to the lights, trying to turn it on, but couldn't, he panicked, immediately rushing out of the room, jungkook chuckled, with the scissor in his hand, as he just cutted off felix's room's lights.

Jeong in opened his eyes, hearing felix's scream, he also screamed without knowing and rushed out of the room, both felix and jeong in bumped into each other inside the lobby, hugging each other tightly, "th-there is a gh-ghost inside my room"Felix mumbled, hugging jeong in tightly, "if there is a ghost in your room then my room also has it, i'm scared!!"Jeong in mumbled, scared.

Seokjin yawned, standing at the window, staring them getting scared, "they are scared, y/n go!!"Jungkook ordered, y/n with wide open hair and white dress, rushed inside the lobby through the window, jeong in's eyes caught her figure, his eyes widen, felix was back facing her, "f-f-f-felix"Jeong in mumbled, shuttering.

Felix gulped, slowly turning to y/n, she stood there, her hair covering her face, and the white dress shining, both of them screamed, rushing out of the building, jungkook and seokjin jumped in, jungkook clapped his hands, hugging y/n, "YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!"Jungkook yelled, "THANK YOU!"Y/n thanked, seokjin looked around, "now they won't even attend work for three months"Seokjin mumbled.

Y/n gave a high five to him, "WHICH JERK DID--"Namjoon stopped, staring y/n, seokjin, and jungkook, namjoon in his pajama, with his phone on his ear, as he just entered inside the hotel "WHO CUTTED THE WHOLE HOTEL'S ELECTRICITY WIRE!?!?"Namjoon yelled, jungkook gulped, "th-that was who-whole hotel's?"Jungkook asked, nervous.

Namjoon rushed to him, jungkook immediately ran away, "WAIT COME BACK HERE, HOW DARE YOU TO WAKE ME UP AT THIS HOUR, YOU KID!!!"Namjoon yelled, seokjin flinched, stepping back, being scared of y/n, "whoa you scared me!"Said seokjin, y/n showed him a peace sign, "jeong in and felix aren't inside their room"Y/n mumbled.

"FELIX'S IS MINE!!"Seokjin yelled, rushing into the elevator, y/n rushed after him.

The morning arrived, felix and jeong in with all messed up hair, they didn't sleep the whole night, they yawned, stretching their heads, "that jungkook did all of this, didn't you see, that witch was y/n"Felix said, jeong in huffed, both of them rushed inside the hotel, getting inside the elevator, immediately rushing to their rooms, they knocked on the door.

Y/n was the first one to open jeong in's door, jeong in immediately pushed her inside, "MY FATHER IS DEAD!!"Jeong in yelled, "really??, when did un-uncle passed away?"Y/n asked, stretching her nape, nervous, "last year"Jeong in replied, "yeah i feel sorry"Y/n mumbled, lowering her head, "THAT MEANS YOU ALWAYS LIE TO ME!!"Jeong in yelled, she flinched, gulping, "get out of my room"Jeong in said.

He pointed his index finger at the door, "are you going to push your sister out?"Y/n asked, "yes"Jeong in replied, she sniffed, "i just wanted to live a luxurious lif--"Jeong in cutted her off, "I SAID GET OUT!!"Jeong in yelled, she rushed away immediately, felix walked inside seokjin's room, seokjin laid on the bed.

"THERE ISN'T ANY GHOST, NAMJOON HYUNG SAID JUNGKOOK CUTTED THE ELECTRICITY OFF, Y'ALL DID THIS!!"Felix yelled, seokjin rolled his eyes, still lying, "so?, jungkook did it not me, why should i get out?"Seokjin asked, felix gripped on his one leg, pulling him down, seokjin gasped, "GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"Felix yelled, "YOU GET OUT OF HERE!!"Seokjin yelled.