chapter 6

Seokjin walked out of the elevator, after a tiring day, he smiled widely, clapping his hands, opening the door of 400th room, he walked in, throwing his luggage inside, closing the door, turning the lights on, he did some dancing, jumping on the bed, "i always thought those are brats, but they are the angels"seokjin mumbled, he stood up, opening his luggage, arranging his things.

After being done, he grabbed pair of his clothes and walked inside the bathroom, he turned the shower on, applying soap on his face, but no water came out, he slapped the bath shower, "YEAH MY HANDSOME EYES ARE BURNING!"Seokjin yelled, suddenly the water was poured on him from behind, he turned behind, "so the shower bath is here"He mumbled, when the shower bath is in the other side.

Once he opened his eyes, they went wide, "the-there isn't a-a-any"He shuttered, looking behind, finding the shower bath in there, he rubbed his eyes, he rushed out of the bathroom, panting heavily, he slapped his face multiple times, "i wasn't dreaming, nor i have money to get drunk, then what in the world was that?"He mumbled, pulling out his slipper.

Slowly peeking inside the bathroom, finding the shower bath shedding water, he walked in, turning it off, he wore his good day pajama, walking out of the bathroom, after combing his hair, he laid on the bed, grabbing his phone, tugging himself inside the blanket, he tried to open his phone, but it couldn't, "how?, i have charged it 100 today?"He mumbled, standing up, plugging it into the charger.

And it shows 100 charged, he grabbed it, trying to turn it on, but couldn't, "what the heck?"He mumbled, again plugging it into the charger, finding it 100, but his phone couldn't be open, he let it be on the charger, he laid back on the bed, turning the lamp off, which wasn't even turning off, he whinned, "what kind of luxurious life is this?"He mumbled, in about to cry, he pulled the wire out of the lamp, and it turned off.

He laid on the bed, closing his eyes, and suddenly the lamp turned on again, he shot opened his eyes, groaning, sitting up on the bed, suddenly there was a thunderstorm, he flinched, panting heavily, the windows are also open, he stood up, closing them shut, he turned around, and the window again opened, he closed his eyes.

"If this room is some kind of prank, that jungkook is dead"Seokjin mumbled, through gritted teeth, he walked to the window, harshly closing it, he grabbed the lamp, opening the door, throwing it out, closing the door shut, now finding the lights open, he whinned, turning the lights off, he laid on the bed, closing his eyes, he shivered, feeling cold, he tried to grab his blanket, but couldn't grab it, he opened his eyes, finding the blanket laying on the floor.

He cursed unstoppably, standing up, grabbing the blanket, "i have made you to lay on my handsome self, why are you running away?"He scolded the blanket, laying on the bed, tugging himself inside the blanket, suddenly the shower bath inside the bathroom turned on, it's sound reached into seokjin's ear, he hissed, standing up, walking inside the bathroom, finding it closed, he slammed the door shut, laying on the bed.

The shower bath's sound again reached into seokjin's ear, he ignored it, closing his eyes tightly, hugging the blanket, pissed, "that's why this room is gifted"He mumbled, through gritted teeth and closed eyes, suddenly his phone started to ring, he whinned, throwing the pillows, blankets away, standing up, he harshly grabbed his phone, but it was dead, no charge, how it didn't charged when it was on charging, and how it was ringing.

He plugged it back into the charger, laying on the bed, closing his eyes, hugging the blanket, his phone ringing, the lights turning off and on, the window opening and closing, the shower bath sounds, with seokjin snoring laying on the bed, he changed his position, there was the wooden swingy chair, swinging on it's own, the alarm started to ring.

Seokjin groaned, sitting up on the bed, everything happening around him stopped, he grabbed the alarm, "hello, i'm seokjin"He talked on the alarm he glanced at the alarm, he hissed, placing it back on the drawer, he yawned, looking around the luxurious room, he stood up from the bed, moving the window shades, finding it's morning, he hurriedly rushed inside the bathroom.

Walking out of it, with the towel wrapped around his waist, he changed into his bell boy attire, styling up his hair, wearing his watch, he glanced at himself in the mirror, "handsome"He mumbled, winking, rushing out of there, walking out of the elevator, finding felix the only one present, attending the calls behalf of seokjin.

He walked to felix, standing infront of him, "what kind of room is that huh?"Seokjin asked felix, felix excused, hanging up, "what?"Felix asked, jeong in entered inside the hotel, eating some carats, with his backpack on, he immediately rushed to seokjin and felix, "that room's lights are mentally ill, and the shower bath turns on by itself, and the lamp works without any electricity?!?!, the window shades are dancing??"Said seokjin.

Jeong in crashed seokjin into a tight hug, "MY EOMMA LOVES YOU!!"Jeong in yelled, seokjin pushed him away, felix knitted his eyebrows, "MY ROOM'S LAMP DOESN'T EVEN WORK WITH ELECTRICITY!??, that's unfair!"Felix yelled, huffing out, crossing his arms, "I'M TALKING ABOUT MY OWN PAIN AND HERE YOU ARE MENTIONING YOURS?!"Seokjin yelled.

"So what should i do?, it was closed from a long time that's why all of this is happening"Replied felix, "my eomma won't kill you"Said jeong in, "WHO IS YOUR EOMMA?, why does he always talks like that??"Seokjin questioned, "leave him, and listen to me, that room is the most expensive room in this whole hotel, we saved our mongo's money and bought it for you, and here you are yelling at me"Felix mumbled with a pout.

Seokjin sighed, y/n with jungkook barged in,"BREAKING NEWS!!, YOONGI MAFIA IS GOING TO KILL MRS WANG TODAY!!"Jungkook yelled, as they stood infront of them, "LET'S GOO!!"Felix yelled, "she always acts like she is the only rich in here, now that yawn will tell her"Jeong in mumbled, fisting his palm, "yes i'm totally with that yawn yoongi"Y/n said, giving a high five to felix.

"Aren't you with us?"Jungkook asked seokjin, he shot him a glare, jungkook gulped, y/n jumped infront of seokjin, extending her palm, seokjin shaked hands with her, she pushed his palm away, "my money"Y/n said, "let me to breath first, early in the morning she wants money"Seokjin replied, rolling his eyes, "it's not like i'm asking money from you, it's mine, and i deserve to ask for it"Said y/n, seokjin sat on his place, pushing felix away, ignoring her.

"What is this?, i was doing his work and now he just pushed me away"Felix mumbled, glaring seokjin, walking back to his cancelling place, "hyung how was your first night in the most luxurious room?"Jungkook asked, standing infront of seokjin, "if you love your life a bit, don't even ask that question again"Seokjin warned, jungkook looked at y/n, she shrugged her shoulders, walking to work.

Jungkook sighed, walking away to work, jeong in stared seokjin, seokjin looked at him, he extended his carat, "being in that much height, i know you didn't had breakfast"Said jeong in, seokjin sent him a glare, he bowed rushing away immediately, "why everyone has a no handsome mind"He mumbled, shooking his head in disbelief.

Namjoon rushed in, falling on the floor, standing up on his own, fixing his tie, everyone laughed at him secretly, he sent them a death glare, walking in, mrs wang with her guards, walked out of the elevator, walking to the cafeteria, y/n swept the floor, looking around, winking at felix, he winked back, jeong in winked at seokjin, seokjin rolled his eyes, jungkook stood on the counter, jimin walking around with namjoon, talking about the arrangements.

All of them buzy on working, taehyung placed the breakfast infront of mrs wang, she glanced down at it, "you are the most handsome guy in here, what is your name?"Mrs wang asked, "kim taehyung"Taehyung replied, "hyung, nice name, just like your face, tell me who was the guy yesterday who shot the air conditioner?"Mrs wang asked, "extra ten dollars for getting information"Said taehyung.

"Yeah i will give twenty but tell me"Mrs wang said, taehyung cleared his throat, "min yoongi"Taehyung replied, mrs wang made a 'O' mouth, "do you know who is he?"Mrs wang asked, "he is a mafia, belongs to yawn gang, he is the boss in there, people say he is here to kill someone"Taehyung informed.

"Wh-who?"Mrs wang asked, taehyung pointed her at her guards, "th-them?"Mrs wang asked, taehyung shooked his head, "i won't be telling infront of them, that's the policy"Taehyung replied, she pushed her guards away, "get out!!"She slightly yelled, her guards ran away, taehyung leaned in, "i can't tell"Taehyung whispered into her ear.

She gasped, "who is he?"She asked, "i mean i can't tell, if i will tell then, it may cost damage"Taehyung whispered, "why?, i will pay one more dollar"She replied, taehyung looked around carefully, leaning in, "mrs wang"He whispered, her eyes widen, "m-me?"She asked, shuttering, "no, another mrs wang, she also lives here, you don't have to worry about anything"Said taehyung.

She sighed in relief, having breakfast, "$190 dollar"Taehyung announced, she handed him the money, he sniffed it, humming, walking away.